For Sale CD32 TF330 rev3 030/50mhz 64mb Fast ram IDE Accelerator

Recieved my TF330 today and fitted into my CD32. Working great and benches higher than my A1200 and Blizzard 030 '50 with FPU!
Great stuff and looks fantastic as well, so thank you Mark.

Mark good evening.

Third and final payment sent. Please don't forget to leave me feedback. And many thanks for your communication

Last edited:
Hi

Short question. Is the accelerator compatible to an SX32 backplate so that i can use the 3,5" floppy drive how i current do?

regards

Hi

Short question. Is the accelerator compatible to an SX32 backplate so that i can use the 3,5" floppy drive how i current do?

regards

Sadly No

It state this on the back of the PCB (Not Compatible with the Analogic Riser) and I tried with mine, no dice.

Last edited:
Ok, Thank you...

Yes it is a shame that it doesn't work with it at all and I believe that the SX32 riser also need some sort of logic to drive the 3.5" which is provided by the SX32/SX32 Pro expansion

Hi just picked up a cd32 and want to upgrade it
I’m guessing I need a card and riser with cf card
how long does it take to get one
thanks

Hi just picked up a cd32 and want to upgrade it
I’m guessing I need a card and riser with cf card
how long does it take to get one
thanks

Will email details, immediate shipping available :)

** Payment received, thankyou

Last edited:
Hello, I am new to the forum and to this thread, and I can't seem to be able to send you a private message. Basically, I wanted to know what products you have on hand, and their price. I am interested in a TerribleFire module for my CD32, but I have gathered that there may be different versions available, and other options (such as a riser, an IDE connector, perhaps even a card...). Would you mind enlightening me ? Thanks a lot

Back
Top Bottom