Closed Ye Olde games ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can people please tell me if they are still interested or have received there parcels (y)

Many thanks !!

Supremacy received safe and sound. Will check it tonight.

Positive feedback left on my behalf, although the second disc was corrupted. Neil was very friendly and I really recommend him to others. It just happened. We're talking about 15/20-year-old games.

Please see my wanted thread if anyone can help me: https://www.amibay.com/showthread.php?t=23072

Thanks.

Positive feedback left on my behalf, although the second disc was corrupted. Neil was very friendly and I really recommend him to others. It just happened. We're talking about 15/20-year-old games.

Please see my wanted thread if anyone can help me: https://www.amibay.com/showthread.php?t=23072

Thanks.

Thanks for the kind words (y)
But i am so sorry that the second disk is currupt:oops:
I used to do backups but i need to find them as they may be at my fathers place ..
Would you like me to refund you in any way ???

No worries Neil, believe me. There is nothing to worry about my friend. I'm sure that I will manage to find one. No I don't want a refund, as apart of the second disc, everything was really perfect (perfect box, poster, manual and the first disc). (y)

Nice old thread is still alive :)

Declaring interest in:

Cannon fodder £6
The settlers £6 (£10 with cannon fodder ???)
Powermonger £6
North and south £12

You've posted photos of Powermonger and North & south but could you please post pictures of CF and The Settlers to?

I need the floppies to work so could you bootcheck them and run them through check-disk for errors?

And postage to Denmark?

Thanks, Troels

*Damn it, forgot to PM :)

Last edited:
I am so sorry TroelsDK :picard Work and family things ..

I'm afraid i cant check them as i only have my Amiga with no power supply !
I understand if you are not interested anymore ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom