KTRL CD32 Gamepad Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would anyone with a pad know if it's possible to map keys onto it that aren't already on it?

On my a1200, some games use the Enter or Space key, and it's these game that are missing function on the pad (Arabian Nights, Jurassic Park). Other games work great, and the pad itself it amazing.

Just wondering if there's a work around for the stubborn games.

Hey boss! Are you going to make any kits that fit any other pad ever again? Would love to have the extra features on a different pad (completely don't like using SNES style pads :p )

Would anyone with a pad know if it's possible to map keys onto it that aren't already on it?

On my a1200, some games use the Enter or Space key, and it's these game that are missing function on the pad (Arabian Nights, Jurassic Park). Other games work great, and the pad itself it amazing.

Just wondering if there's a work around for the stubborn games.
It's not directly possible to do that, but some games have modded whdload versions with cd32 gamepad support.

Hey boss! Are you going to make any kits that fit any other pad ever again? Would love to have the extra features on a different pad (completely don't like using SNES style pads :p )
I don't know, I started designing a smaller pcb with just the components and connections that could be fitted in some other shells, but it's not finished. What style gamepad would you be interested in?

I'm looking into creating an adapter for Mega Drive / Genesis gamepads with all the features of the KTRL. With that you could use the 8bitdo bluetooth receiver + any of the compatible gamepads, the M30 2.4GHz 8bitdo Genesis controller or an original 3 or six button Genesis controller.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom