Large Sega Master System Sale (ms1, ms2, ms3, extra)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mariosMSX

Rating - 100%
76   0   0
Country
greece
Region
athens/mesologgi
My sega master system collection for sale

1) sega master system 2, black model 3006-21, with Alex Kid in memory, comes with original sega joypad, original sega power supply, original sega rf cable with tv switcher. With one of the following games with it : Lucky Dime Caper Donald Duck or Chuck Rock or Castle of Illusion Mickey Mouse for 23 euro. The base unit only (ms2 black) for 10 euro.

2) Sega master system 2 (black version, 3006-18 ), with Alex Kid in memory, +Sega master system 2 (gray version, 3006-15), with Alex kid in memory, 2 original sega joypads, 2 original sega power supplies, 2 rf cables, 1 rf switcher, 2 games in cartidge (sonic, super tennis) for 40 euro.

3) Sega master system 2 (black version, 3006-18 ), with Alex kid in memory, + Sega master system 3 ("Compact" version, gray) with Sonic in memory, one original sega joypad, one honeybee aftermarket joypad, one original sega power supply, original rf cable, 2 games cartidges (Global Defence, Ultimate Soccer) for 50 euro. The base unit only (ms3 gray) for 20 euro.

4) Sega Master system 1 (large black model, 3005-25-D) with Alex Kid in memory, + sega master system 2 (black model, 3006-18 ) with Alex Kid in memory, + sega master system 3 ("compact", gray version) with sonic in memory, 1 original sega joypad, 1 honeybee aftermarket joypad, 1 TecToy original joypad, 2 original sega power supplies, 2 original rf cables with rf switches, 3 game cartidges (ultimate soccer, chuck rock, super tennis) for 80 euro.

5) Wireless joypad for Master system. It looks like the MD joypad, but it is for MS. The receiver has 2 cable outputs, so it is connected in both player 1 and player 2 joypad port, and with a switcher in the back of the joypad, you can play as player one or as player two, without changing any cable. 20 euro.

All item are tested and working. For condition, see photos, or ask me with pm. Paypal only, buyer pays fee and shipping cost. Thank you.

DSC01804_zps779d0590.jpg

DSC01806_zps33d4d36a.jpg

DSC01808_zpsb91b3926.jpg

DSC01807_zps4ca44a79.jpg

DSC01809_zps6e35272d.jpg

Last edited:
Hello,

I'm interested in :
5) Wireless joypad for Master system or megadrive

How much is the postage to France please ?
Thanks

Shipping cost for Master System 3, base unit, for EU:
Large Box, 1KGR, registered method with tracking number : 11.40 euro
Large Box, 1KGR, not registered : 8.50 euro

Note : i have only 2 MS3 base units, so tokyoracer have to wait for someone to withdraw his interest.

For the wireless joypad: the joypad and the receiver weight together about 470gr, and i will try to find a small box with little weight, so it will be below 500gr and it will cost less. But if this is impossible, the box will go in 1KG category, and shipping will be as above.

Interested in:
1) sega master system 2, black model 3006-21

depending on shipping costs to Finland pls?

Actually withdrawing interest, sorry for wasting your time :oops: I think I'll wait for a later model with more games built in comes along.

NOTICE: the wireless joypad it is not possible to be used with megadrive (only with master system) due to the "start" button. The start button in master system is "inside" the A button, while in megadrive is separated alone in top. So this joypad despite the fact that it is looking exactly the same with MD joypad, the top gray "start" button is inactive, and it is inside "A" button, like master system's joypad. The direction pad is compatible, but there is no way to start a game if the "start" button is needed.
I change the thread, and write that it is for master system, in which i tested and it is 100% working.

Last edited:
3rd in line for the Master System III.

I don't know if it is a good buy for you, because last time i send something beyond EU, the shipping cost was 15 euro, for less than 1 Kgr. So the console costs 20 euro, and the shipping costs 15 euro!
But it is a Tectoy sega master system 3, i suppose it is not so common in Japan as the ms1 and ms2.

3rd in line for the Master System III.

I don't know if it is a good buy for you, because last time i send something beyond EU, the shipping cost was 15 euro, for less than 1 Kgr. So the console costs 20 euro, and the shipping costs 15 euro!
But it is a Tectoy sega master system 3, i suppose it is not so common in Japan as the ms1 and ms2.
Just replied to your PM, just letting you know that despite the username, i'm not in Japan. ;)

Just let me know if Gaeokerena steps down.

Last edited:
declaring interest in :
2) Sega master system 2 (black version, 3006-18 ), with Alex Kid in memory, +Sega master system 2 (gray version, 3006-15)

pending shipping costs to Lebanon and skrill.com payments

pm sent to sidchip_fr with tracking number of package.

@ hace74 : "skrill.com payments" is same kind of payment method? paypal is not usable for you?

Last edited:
yes marios,
it's almost the same, and paypal not available in my country.
How much would be the shipping with some tracking option ?

I think that only the 2 consoles weight together less than 2 kgr, so they go in "2 kgr category".
For EU countries, registered shipping (with tracking number and signature delivery) is 15 euro, for outside EU i am afraid that it is 23 euro (i have sent to USA and it was 23 euro for registered).

Package received and positive feedback given. Pleasure doing business with you! (y)

- Rontti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom