Jon Hare

Rating - 99.5%
188   1   0
Country
Hamburg
Region
Germany
Dear Community,

I saw that Wasagi doesn't offer shipping of his Commodore cases outside UK anymore. So I start this collective order for european countries (which ones is written at the bottom) as I'll ship to anywhere.

So, up for grabs are BRAND NEW and BOXED Commodore Gaming PC Cases. Equipped with an 550watt Ice Cube PSU which have a peltier style cooler (see here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZOvDdKG2Yg). They come in their original box. They can be shrinkwrapped if you want to protect the box from stickers etc. to collect it.

Also available:

- Original Commodore Gaming Mouse mats. These are the last existing ones worldwide. These can be ordered together with a case or as single item here: https://www.amibay.com/showthread.php?t=9881

- New and boxed PSU 550W incl. Ice Cube peltier style cooler as spare part

- The door of the case as spare part, new

Prices:

To get the best price I can make we need at least 15 orders (one case = one order).

1x Commodore Gaming PC Case, new and boxed

• 80€ (shrinkwrapped +5€) incl. insured shipping to EU!!!!
1x New and boxed PSU 550W incl. Ice Cube

• 12,50€, items will be added to the box of the case
2x Commodore Gaming mouse mats (size 32,3cm x 28,9cm x 0,1cm)

• 15€, items will be added to the box of the case
1x Door of the case, new as spare part

• 15€, item will be added to the box of the case

Sending such a case alone would be 30€ shipping due to the weight of around 15kg. As mentioned above I can lower that price for an order of at least 15 units and make it 85€ incl. insured shipping. If you pay with PayPal you have to add 2€ for the fees.

If you are interested please post here and write down what you want. This collective order is open now and will be advertised in other forums too to get the needed amount of orders.

Ordered cases so far:

JLPedro 1x
Others 8x

Pictures of the object:

P1130024ab.jpg

P1130027ab.jpg

P1130029ab.jpg

P1130031ab.jpg

P1130039ab.jpg

P1130040ab.jpg

P1130042a.jpg

P1130045ab.jpg

Orders so far:

JLPedro 1x
Others 8x

Last edited:
And payment received, thank you :)

Quick update:

This collective order will be closed this weekend as we already have the needed amount of orders (also advertised at other places). So if you want one...hurry up :)

AGAIN: Each case will be sent separately, shrinkwrapped and FULL INSURED!

It can be combined with mouse mats, spare Commodore PSU 550W + Ice Cube Peltier Cooler (both Boxed) and Ckins (boxed) without adding shipping costs.

Ouch! Interest withdrawn...

If only I have a way, like sending it to Spain where a couple of friends live...

Postage to Spain?

Two Commodore Gaming Cases arrived today in full health (didn't have the time yet to power up the psu) (y),
feedback left.

Yep, plenty of those still available...

Good to hear.
Couple of questions before to confirm my interest:

1) Has anyone tried to install a motherboard of A1200 or A4000/4000T inside ? (with Mediator, etc.)
I suppose anything is feasible if you want to spend time and effort but I need to ask, just in case...

2) Is there any white ones or are they all black ?

It looks great anyway, but it will not be for a PC... :p

These cases are awesome I housed:

GA-G41M-ES2L
Q6600 @3.0ghz (stock fan)
4gb DDR2
HD5830
Running win7 and Gentoo KDE4

Not bad for a budget build.

Love the case, the stock fans keep it at 33 idle and 55 under 100% load on all 4 cores. The PSU handles all the above as well. These cases are frigging awesome :) The fact you can change the led colours with a button makes it even better. I would urge anyone to grab one of these they are one of the better looking cases around.

Are they limited in supply? I guess they are not made anymore, could be wrong.

Cases aren't made anymore, right. I don't see them anywhere else than in my storage :D

There were white Ckins, but non available.

IIRC someone has built an A1200 in that case and has documented that in a thread here...

Postage to EU would be 30€, price for one case is 50€ + PayPal fees of course...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom