Witcher1979

Banned
Country
Westleton, Suffolk, UK
Region
Suffolk
Hey guys

Got my Commodore case today. Cheers Wasagi

I need to upgrade my camera, it's good with the flash on but without the flash its rubbish. I could not fit the heat sink thingy with the pipes with my board as it hits the ram. I wonder if I can fit it near the back of the case instead. Not sure if it would work the same.

But with 3 fans running inside my P4 is now as cool as ice :)

I fitted the little black fan at the back of the case myself, not really sure if its helping or if I would be better removing it??

Nice one mate, I remember you had a Toastie P4, lets hope those days of frying an egg on the chip are over :cool:

Nice one Jimbo1979,(y)

Are you sure about the peltier cooler not fitting? The copper pipes will slide quite a way if you undo the aluminium plate.

Regards,
Ed.

I'm loving the colour co-ordinated card reader there, Jim......:whistle:

:LOL:

Nice one Jimbo1979,(y)

Are you sure about the peltier cooler not fitting? The copper pipes will slide quite a way if you undo the aluminium plate.

Regards,
Ed.

hey m8

nah I have tried, it won't go back any further because then it hits the CPU fan. If I bend the pipes slighty to miss everything then case won't shut because of the side fan hits it :) No big deal I plan to upgrade over the next few months anyway. To be honest the case is just the start of a new machine. Its only a p4 3.4 ghz CPU you see. The sims and CPU are very close on my board.

I'm loving the colour co-ordinated card reader there, Jim......:whistle:

:LOL:

Trust Mr Chav to notice that ;)

lol

It's on my list of things to search for. Black card reader :roll:

(y)

Back
Top Bottom