Country
UK
Region
Essex
Looking for a Quadra 840AV in reasonably good condition. Preferably a UK seller

Wanted Quadra 840AV

Wanted Quadra 840AV

Still looking :(

Are you still looking? I've been thinking of getting rid of mine and was going to put on eBay but if you are still in the market...

It's hardly used, worked last time I looked and in original boxing with all cables, keyboard, monitor mouse, software and manuals. £50 plus shipping. Let me know.
Teuton

Still looking :(

Are you still looking? I've been thinking of getting rid of mine and was going to put on eBay but if you are still in the market...

It's hardly used, worked last time I looked and in original boxing with all cables, keyboard, monitor mouse, software and manuals. £50 plus shipping. Let me know.
Teuton
Sorry to hi-jack but if Marc isn't looking for one anymore then I would like to declare interest, been on the lookout for one of these for AGES. :)

Wanted Quadra 840AV Reply to Thread

Wanted Quadra 840AV Reply to Thread

Hi Marc - if you aren't interested please say as I'll offer to Tokyoracer. If you need more info to make your mind up then let me know.

Quadra thread

Quadra thread

Pictures of the machine - some yellowing of all plastic - monitor and mouse worst for this.

Attachments

• DSCN1432.jpg
    DSCN1432.jpg
    172.5 KB · Views: 0
  • DSCN1429.jpg
    DSCN1429.jpg
    177.8 KB · Views: 0
  • DSCN1430.jpg
    DSCN1430.jpg
    181.3 KB · Views: 0
  • DSCN1421.jpg
    DSCN1421.jpg
    185 KB · Views: 0
Ive been out of action for a long while. Im so glad I came back for this! Definitely interested :D

Looking for a Quadra 840AV in reasonably good condition. Preferably a UK seller

Not sure if any interest I have a Quadra 800 & 700, both power on, hard is dead on 800 and the 700 seems to boot but have'nt got a screen to test.

B

I'd guess he wants the 840AV as it's the top-of-the-range 68k Mac. Let's face it, the machine is pretty awesome. 40MHz '040 with all the whizzy features like a full 32-bit bus, the AT&T DSP chip and the GeoPorts.

:drool:

Erm, excuse me. I'd always fancied a Q840AV, but I have absolutely nowhere to put one. Instead, I'm going with an A-Max inside an A4000. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom