PDA

View Full Version : 37 atari jaguar (pal) new

carlo3do
30th November 2010, 12:24
mode please delete

Jon Hare
30th November 2010, 12:38
So the price is for all 37? Interested...

tokyoracer
30th November 2010, 14:12
So the price is for all 37? Interested...
Read the thread chap, he said it's $200 for one.

J.T.Kirk
30th November 2010, 14:49
Yes, but he changed it after Jon Hare's post. :)

gehtjanx
30th November 2010, 14:50
235 for all and 200 for one? Thats not fair :wooha:

tokyoracer
30th November 2010, 15:23
@ Phantom, Oh I see now. :)

. . . if ur interested in 1 the price is 200$ + shipping :)

It's not hidden gehtjanx, $200 is clearly for one box. :coffee:

Jon Hare
30th November 2010, 15:41
I was joking anyway.

Uuhhh so tempting...but I think shipping would be a killer.

Maybe it would help if you quote some shipping costs (EU, World)...

McVenco
30th November 2010, 15:47
Where do all those NOS machines come from all of a sudden? First a bunch of CD32s, now a load of Jaguars. Someone give me a shout if a few truckloads of Colecovisions pop up please! :)

1980-20..
30th November 2010, 16:02
Where do all those NOS machines come from all of a sudden? First a bunch of CD32s, now a load of Jaguars. Someone give me a shout if a few truckloads of Colecovisions pop up please! :)
I to ohave always wondered where these things suddenley come from. I remember some years ago now the local games stores here in the uk were suddenley flooded with new stock of Atari jaguars and strangely packaged neo geo pockets consoles.

carlo3do
30th November 2010, 16:18
i can ship it to Europe with DHL EXPRESS U WILL GET IT IN 4 5 DAYS MAX FOR 55$ :)

gehtjanx
30th November 2010, 16:22
Hello,

There are lot of more NOS CD32 out there! Nothing special.

But the Jaguars there was a fire in a warehouse from atari, they sold it cheap I heared. Maybe they got fired ;) Just joking, looking like new, but I heared that story!

gehtjanx

alexh
1st December 2010, 01:31
I would imagine these NOS PAL Jaguars are part of Telegames old stock.

Hundreds were sold to Game in the UK for about £xxx each in 2001/2 (something like that) and went on sale for £xxx as part of a Retro section. People did not get retro back then, there were lots of returns and the prices of most things in the Retro section were soon cut to cost. You could pick up consoles for £xxx, Joypads for £xxx and games for xxx

Just wished I'd been a Jaguar fan back then. I only bought two games, Iron Soldier for xxx and Benefactor for CD32 again xxx

*Edited by SkydivinGirl*
Please don't discuss prices on AmiBay; not even historical prices. It can be considered price driving.

tokyoracer
1st December 2010, 03:40
I would imagine these NOS PAL Jaguars are part of Telegames old stock.

Hundreds were sold to Game in the UK for about £xxx each in 2001/2 (something like that) and went on sale for £xxx as part of a Retro section. People did not get retro back then, there were lots of returns and the prices of most things in the Retro section were soon cut to cost. You could pick up consoles for £xxx, Joypads for £xxx and games for xxx

Just wished I'd been a Jaguar fan back then. I only bought two games, Iron Soldier for xxx and Benefactor for CD32 again xxx

I remember that too, I'm properly kicking myself that I didn't buy one then. They where £XXX at the Game store I saw. loads of sealed games for about £XXX each and all sorts of accesories. I heard rumours that the "toilet" CD units where also found and reached a few VERY select Game stores for stupidly cheap money.

Live and learn I guess...:sigh:

alexh
2nd December 2010, 14:27
I heard rumours that the "toilet" CD units where also found and reached a few VERY select Game stores for stupidly cheap money.
Just rumours. AFAIK Telegames never had any NOS stock CD units and I doubt GAME would have gone elsewhere.

tokyoracer
2nd December 2010, 15:56
I heard rumours that the "toilet" CD units where also found and reached a few VERY select Game stores for stupidly cheap money.
Just rumours. AFAIK Telegames never had any NOS stock CD units and I doubt GAME would have gone elsewhere.
Probably something else then. . . :shrug:

highlandcattle
2nd December 2010, 18:07
I remember getting a free jaguar when I bout two jaguar games from Telegames back in 1997/8. Awesome days. Tempest 2000 until midnight

r0jaws
3rd December 2010, 12:57
Carlo3do's status has been changed to Trader.

Thread re-opened.

carlo3do
18th January 2011, 14:47
bump of the month :)

Powerpie5000
21st January 2011, 17:21
I remember ebuyer selling loads of new Atari Jaguars at a very cheap price over a year ago... I was tempted to buy one but they never really interested me, but looking back i should have bought them all :D

carlo3do
10th April 2013, 13:26
bump offering free shipping now 200$ shipped :thumbsup: