Not open for further replies.

1980-20..

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Country
Uk
Region
Greater manchester
Ok here we have a purple Gamecube boxed but the controller is broken so not included. Comes with all other wires and power supply. It has some marks on one side and the front face panel has yellowed. Also included is the original receipt purchased on the day of release 03/05/02:D

5341123070_fcf474c95c.jpg

£5 plus p&p

Last edited:
I am interested in it but right now i dont have any money. I am getting another soon but thats for the hospital as someone gave me a load of GC games a few days back.

Ive backed out of this one guys, sorry I forgot to update the thread :Doh:

Ok here we have a purple Gamecube boxed but the controller is broken so not included. Comes with all other wires and power supply. It has some marks on one side and the front face panel has yellowed. Also included is the original receipt purchased on the day of release 03/05/02:D

5341123070_fcf474c95c.jpg

£5 plus p&p

Sorry to hear Taj backed out...

Does the box have the internal bits and bobbins too? If so Ill take it :)

Is collection possible, where in NW are you?

Sorry to keep you waiting RED IMPACT i think it has all the internal bits but i will check tomorrow and post some pictures.

Collection is also a possibility i am in Stockport which probably wont be helpful for you.

Oh balls to buggery i just noticed your in Lancaster the reason i didnt get back to you sooner is because i was away for the weekend in Morcambe i could have dropped it off at your house!

Sorry to keep you waiting RED IMPACT i think it has all the internal bits but i will check tomorrow and post some pictures.

Collection is also a possibility i am in Stockport which probably wont be helpful for you.

Oh balls to buggery i just noticed your in Lancaster the reason i didnt get back to you sooner is because i was away for the weekend in Morcambe i could have dropped it off at your house!

Aww crap, a stones throw away too! Unlike Stockport... :dry:

No need for internal pics just a yay or nay be fine :)

Ok the box has the cardboard thingy inside and the instructions which i think is all that should be in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom