Rating - 100%
205   0   0
Country
England-Shire, UK
Region
High Wycombe,UK
<sold>

Hi all

ok, take advantage of my foolishness but I bought an iPad for my wife at Xmas and then she & my sister clubbed together, bought me one too.

So here is an Apple iPad 16gb, bought Mid December 2010 and warranted by apple UK for 1 year from date of purchase. You'll have the remainder of warranty and the receipt of course.

Perfect condition, save a teeny little grain-of-sugar sized mark on the rear aluminium case. I added a screen protector and have kept it in a leather holder since (leather case not included sorry)

Its an amazing thing and has about replaced the PC in our house.. but we have two Ipads! So one must go.

One thing you need to know for openness- I bought it as a 'refurb' from apple i.e. at least new screen, battery, casing from apple and paid £390. Many feel their refurb program is an excuse for clearing overstocks while keeping prices up, me included! Everything I've ever bought has been new or so perfect it may as well be. Offering it here for xxx paypal only, UK only. We'll need to talk on landline first.

Buyer pays postage -expected to be £8.65 special delivery next day insured.

Older ones are going for more on ebay and it'll go there in a few days - offering to you guys first! please take advantage of our foolishness:unsure:

edit: psu and docs unused.

(before anyone points out the ipad 2, sure it's coming some time in 2011 but absolutely no one cares about facetime and the screen is perfect as is and it wont be worth new price. We're keeping our other ipad for certain and we know this battery lasts 4 days!)

any questions please ask, cheers all,

Iain

Attachments

• IMG_0945.JPG
    IMG_0945.JPG
    61.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0946.JPG
    IMG_0946.JPG
    43.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0949.jpg
    IMG_0949.jpg
    194.4 KB · Views: 0