morcar

Banned
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Wales, UK
I got a great Nintendo 64 package here for anyone who is interested. Here is what comes with it

2 fully working Nintendo 64 consoles (both are the standard black colour)
1 Power pack
1 Nintendo 64 controller
1 Memory card
1 Rumble Pack
1 Scart Cable
12 Great Games which are F-Zero X, Diddy Kong Racing, Beetle Adventure Racing, 007 Goldeneye, WWF No Mercy, The Legend Of Zelda : Ocarina Of Time, Mario Kart 64, Jet Force Gemini, Doom 64, Banjo & Kazooie, Wave Race 64, Super Mario 64

None of the games are in boxes or have manuals but you can find those on the net very quickly.

Not done too much selling on here but my ebay account is pritty good so here is the addy for that
http://**** (edited by TC)

Payment would have to be paypal and dont worry about silly paypal fees as i dont mind losing the 3% or whatever it is.

As for price i am asking £45 for everything here with £10 for postage and if it goes over the postage amount then i will sort that out and you wont have to folk out extra.

Re: N64 with 12 great games for sale

@morcar

I've edited your post to remove the off site link in line with Amibay Rules

If I had the spare funds I would have been very happy to take that off your hands, sounds great

TC 8)

well if its still here you can have it matey if you want or i can keep it here for you until you do have the money.

price lowered to 40 quid for all the stuff and 10 quid for postage

you say it has a SCART cable, is it true RGB or the vhs->scart adapter?

its a composite to scart adaptor thats on the back as ports for Video and then left and right sound. Only the JAP & USA versions of the N64 were true RGB and even then you had to mod the console to get into those modes.

Its still a great picture though and about 100 times better than the RF cable Nintendo gave you.

Hi,

You have NO NO NO idea how long I have been searching for a decent 64 package on the net!

And you want £40 quid plus £10 postage for all the above items (just to confirm, 2 consoles?).

I've got money ready and waiting for you. How fast can you post? (I live in Worcester in the Midlands!).

One snag though - I don't have a paypal account and not really keen on getting one (i've heard lots and lots of horror stories). Would you accept a bank transfer, or google checkout or something similar?

Let me know as you have no idea how badly I want your 64 package :)

@phatvenny

Welcome to Amibay, So glad you found what you were searching for.
Could you please update your profile to include your location as Worcester, Midlands, for future use.

Best Regards
TC 8)

You can always send the money by Special delivery although put it in a small box and dont tell the post its money say its an item then insure it for the amount you put in.

The item can be then tracked and once here I can let you know and post the consoles the very same day.

Sadly i dont do bank transfer.

Would you take a postal order?

I can pop it in the post to you tomorrow and you'll get it on Friday. You can then cash it the same day and hopefully send the consoles out so I can get them on Saturday?

Would this be acceptable to you?

yeah thats no problem i can even post pics of me getting your money on here if the admins dont mind so we can all see whats going on.

Fantastic!

PM me your full name (for the postal order) and address asap and I can get the postal order out to you special delivery today so you'll get it tomorrow.

Thanks.

cheers m8 if we do everything in front of everyone then i know us 2 will be happy :D

I will get the N64 packed today all ready to be shipped out once i get the postal order.

I've posted the postal order to you this morning. Should be with you tomorrow (9th) before 1pm.

Tracking number is ZV832857445GB

Let me know when you receive it.

got the money m8 today and your item is posted off.I was told you would get it 3 to 4 days max.

it went Parcel Force m8 so none that i can see but i will get the wife to check it out in the morning when shes up maybe she can find one.

Just sent you a PM m8 i got a slight problem with your package so check your pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom