Sold Mac Mini@1.25 - Boxed (OSX Tiger-MorphOS 2.4 unregistered)

Status
Not open for further replies.

portarinos

AmiJunkie
AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Country
Hellas
Region
Volos
I have already lots systems that run various amiga or amiga-like OS's so this one must go. Up for grabs a fully boxed Mac Mini PPC @1.25ghz. After i bought it, it has only been used for a couple of hours in order to see how this puppy works under MorphOS. I have no real use for it and since i already invested in a new MacBook Air and an iPad i suppose that i could pass it to the next one that wants to have a nice MOS system. It comes with a dual boot with OSX Tiger and MorphOS 2.4 (unregistered). It is fully boxed, with all the manuals, VGA adapter, PSU and Panther Installation cd's that came with it. It's in perfect working and visual conition and the specs are as follows:

--1.25Ghz G4 cpu
--512mb RAM
--40GB HDD
--Combo drive
--Radeon 9200 32MB
--LAN, Dialup modem

Photos upon request as this is the usual Mini we all know so nothing new to present except form the fact that it is visually perfect.

I intend to let it go for 140 euros (plus shipping). Payment with Paypal (fees paid by buyer other wise Paypal Gift is an option)

Last edited:
KB & Mouse included?

I could be interested if so & subject to Shipping costs. Also would love to see some Pr0n pics. (y)

Kin

Hi there Charlie and thanks for the interest. Sure, i could post some photos later on cause i'll be out of town for the whole day. No keyboard/mouse included i'm afraid as this would make a killer shipping cost. Anyway i'll PM you for any more details. Cheers.
Spiros

Okies Spiros but the pics would still be nice before I make a decision. (y)

Best wishes.

Charlie

Does your price include postage to EU countries - the UK? If not, could you tell me how much that would be?

Many thanks (y)

Hi there m8. I am actually offering shipping cost (simple mail) in the asking price so it's yours If you want it. Of course all the paypal fees or tracked shipping would have to be covered by you. :)

Since i have to get this mac going as fast as possible (already too many apples in the house just piss off my wife so i have to make space quickly :D) i could ship it to the UK for 150 pounds (shipping included). Payment with paypal (gift otherwise buyer pays the fees). Cheers :)

Last edited:
Moana is just this: a hack. Although it loads the OS4, lots of parts of the system will not work at all, like the ethernet & audio.

^^^ What he said! Moana is an unfinished attempt to prove things, but if your question is "does it run on this MacMini?" i can tell you that yes, it "runs" on all >/= 1.2Ghz G4 Minis..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom