Asking the questions because I DON'T KNOW
VIP
Rating - 100%
139   0   0
Country
Denmark
Region
Sealand
Trying here, before heading to that other place :)

Looking for:
Dune 2
Dune 2000 - obtained
Command & Conquer - obtained
Command & Conquer: Covert Operations - obtained
Red Alert - obtained
Stonekeep - obtained
Fallout 1 + 2
Fallout Tactics
Tie Fighter - Collectors Edition
Lands of Lore

If you have some/one, give us a holla' :)

Last edited:
I've got some listed here https://www.amibay.com/showthread.php?t=8108

May not be what you're after but could be worth a lookie (y)

Dave G :cool:

Yeah, was just browsing through it. The ones I did want have already been snagged though :cool:

---------- Post added at 15:48 ---------- Previous post was at 15:45 ----------

I have almost all of those. Which ones do you want the most. I will have to dig a fair amount of them out of storage to get to them.

Wow, hmm. Dune 2, Dune 2000, C & C, Stonekeep, and Tie Fighter, I think.

How much for the games, and how much for shipping?

Thanks! (y)

For the fallout games, would a collection DVD do? I saw one in a local store a few days ago, so i could pick one up for cost & postage, if you cant locate em any where else (i bought myself a copy actually)
Patched for XP and Vista compatibility.
fallout_collection.jpg
fallout_collection.jpg

As i said... Wrote really. I'd be willing to buy and ship one of to you at cost. But while looking for the images, i found out that Discshop.se only wants 69sek for it, and well, it was slightly more expensive when i bought it a few days back.... (2 for 149) And your going to have to pay for shipping anyway.

The collection doesn't include any documentation, however, it's all on the dvd. (as a PDF)
B!

Hi slk, i have fallout 1 & 2, which i purchased from davideo's thread above.
If you want it you can have it for the cost of postage?

Mike

For the fallout games, would a collection DVD do? I saw one in a local store a few days ago, so i could pick one up for cost & postage, if you cant locate em any where else (i bought myself a copy actually)
Patched for XP and Vista compatibility.B!

Unfortunately, no. These games are for my newly assembled retro win98/dos machine. Thanks though!

---------- Post added at 16:54 ---------- Previous post was at 16:54 ----------

Hi slk, i have fallout 1 & 2, which i purchased from davideo's thread above.
If you want it you can have it for the cost of postage?

Mike

That would be awesome, thanks!

I sort of expected as much, but at least wanted to get it out there. For me, the collection CD works out pretty good, since it's XP/Vista patched, and fully updated.

Best of luck.
B!

I sort of expected as much, but at least wanted to get it out there. For me, the collection CD works out pretty good, since it's XP/Vista patched, and fully updated.

Best of luck.
B!

Hmm, yeah.. Perhaps I should look into playing those on my newer PC or laptop.

I found my Dune 2 CD, but I cannot find Tie Fighter. I'm at a loss for that, and my C&C Gold Edition is mission one of it's disks. But if you want the Dune 2 CD, I have that, and I found My lands of Lore Disk and CD Version. I would like to keep the CD Version but if you want the Floppy disk version, you can have that as well. It's fully boxed I believe.

I found my Dune 2 CD, but I cannot find Tie Fighter. I'm at a loss for that, and my C&C Gold Edition is mission one of it's disks. But if you want the Dune 2 CD, I have that, and I found My lands of Lore Disk and CD Version. I would like to keep the CD Version but if you want the Floppy disk version, you can have that as well. It's fully boxed I believe.

Didn't even know Dune 2 had a cd version, is it boxed with manual?. Never mind the C&C Gold edition, I need the 1st edition anyway :)
I also prefer the cd version of Lands of Lore, so I'll pass on the disk version.

Thank you so much for looking!

The Dune 2 CD did not come with a manual and the box is long gone. The manual is on the disc. It was part of a two disc set that included Dune 1 CD and Dune 2 on CD. I also have Fallout 1 and 2 on CD but they are the loose release versions that were just the CD in a cheap little box with nothing other than the CD's. Sadly their boxes were destroyed in getting the damn CD out of the packaging!!!

-Edit- C&C Gold was the Windows 95 Re-release of C&C. It included the extra missions and was designed to run in 640x480, like Red Alert. Aside from that it is exactly like the original. It can be played in DOS in the 320x240 resolution still. I'm kicking myself over the fact that I lost one of the CD's!!

The Dune 2 CD did not come with a manual and the box is long gone. The manual is on the disc. It was part of a two disc set that included Dune 1 CD and Dune 2 on CD. I also have Fallout 1 and 2 on CD but they are the loose release versions that were just the CD in a cheap little box with nothing other than the CD's. Sadly their boxes were destroyed in getting the damn CD out of the packaging!!!

-Edit- C&C Gold was the Windows 95 Re-release of C&C. It included the extra missions and was designed to run in 640x480, like Red Alert. Aside from that it is exactly like the original. It can be played in DOS in the 320x240 resolution still. I'm kicking myself over the fact that I lost one of the CD's!!

Didn't know the 320x240 res was still available in the gold version. Think I tried it once, but didn't find it. Must not have looked very hard then :)

How much for dune 2?

Unfortunately Nathanieltolbert's Dune 2 is in an unuseable condition (his own words), so still looking for that, and the others.

Thanks for trying Nathanieltolbert!

@slk485, sorry buddy didn't realise there had been a reply to this thread.
I still have the fallout 1&2 here if you still want them.
Its The White Collection in a DVD case with a manual and patches cd.
Its the one i bought off Davideo if you still want it pm me your address details and i'll post it off to you and sort out the postage cost.

Attachments

• fallout.jpg
    fallout.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 0
@slk485, sorry buddy didn't realise there had been a reply to this thread.
I still have the fallout 1&2 here if you still want them.
Its The White Collection in a DVD case with a manual and patches cd.
Its the one i bought off Davideo if you still want it pm me your address details and i'll post it off to you and sort out the postage cost.

No worries, mate, I forgot about it too :cool:

Anyway, I'd prefer the original boxes, so I'll hold out a bit for those. I'll PM ya, if I change my mind. Thanks for offering (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom