AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Country
united kingdom
Region
norfolk
WANTED

hi m8y's i'm after an english keyboard for a c128 finally found the power supply and it works except for a few broken keys

What keys are you missing buddy I have few spare Commodore +4 keys... I think they use the same matrix.... although the F keys are different.

By the way... you wouldn't know where I put my DivIDE do you?

What keys are you missing buddy I have few spare Commodore +4 keys... I think they use the same matrix.... although the F keys are different.

If you need help I have got a already partially given away C128D keyboard. It is missing the f keys exept f5.

If you need help I have got a already partially given away C128D keyboard. It is missing the f keys exept f5.

:whistle::whistle::whistle:

the keys are not working very well m8 not just missing i have to sit my fat arse on them for over a second before anything happens then you get 5 ggggg'''s at once lol

:whistle::whistle::whistle:
:D lol

---------- Post added at 15:25 ---------- Previous post was at 15:22 ----------

Wait for a more skilled comment but there are some tricks, last time I heard was something with engraving it with grey pencil with a certain value of graphite. Sure Zetro will remember this one.

What I have got is a 128D with a few keys missing and a broken keyboard cable!

at JVDBOSSC sounds good m8y i might be able to i might be able to implant some key pushers and keys from that one

if it is ok let me know how much beer ahem "postage money"and or anything else you need and i'll pay you on sunday through paypal gift

at zets aren't the +4 keys a different colour

Last edited:
If you need some parts from it, you get them free. Shipping of course in bubble evelope is for you. Since this is bubble envelope shipping this should go cheap like something like 3.XX eu. (should check exact value)

I think it has a spring and some rubber, and some plastics as well..;) Let me know what you need. Then I do what I can and take a pic and so we move on..

Wait for a more skilled comment but there are some tricks, last time I heard was something with engraving it with grey pencil with a certain value of graphite. Sure Zetro will remember this one.

My experience with graphite on Spectrum membranes tells me that it's not a lasting solution! I hope someone knows better though..
Sorry for the hijack :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom