VIP
Rating - 100%
232   0   0
Country
Greece
Region
Corfu
Hi All

For Sale : DigiSender Gold Wireless 4 input A/V Extender with full remote capability / Passthrough

Purchased 6mths ago & used with Sky+ & Freeview boxes, I got the entire kit for sale as new, original box has been disposed of but the all contents are accounted for including Remote control & all cables required to fully utilise the 4 way switching connectivity of the unit & all power supplies.
All components in Brand new condition & well looked after.

Picture quality is superb & can be switched to clear any interference, also remote operation is reliable & with carefull position of the "eye" you can control more than one unit as well as the switching function of the control box, Audio output is HiFi Stereo quality too.

No longer required as I have run cabling around the house now & is surplus to requirements & such a shame for them not to be used.

Package was purchased for £100 but will sell for £25, P&P should be low as contents will be fairly light but well packed.

I would recomend UK only as I believe the units are only certified for UK use (Transmission Band used) but would be happy to ship to Europe if buyer wants them.
PSU's are 100-240V so maybe useable in USA but will need convertors for 3pin UK AC connection.

Manufacturer's link for full specs
http://www.digisender.net/DigiSender-DG400-X4.php

Photo's can be taken if required but all components are exactly as the manufacturers website.

Thanks all for your interest

TC :mrgreen:

Last edited:
Re: FS : DigiSender Gold Wireless 4 input A/V Extender

Re: FS : DigiSender Gold Wireless 4 input A/V Extender

Price drop to £45

Cmon guy's excellent quality piece of kit.

TC :mrgreen:

It transmits TV picture sound and remote control information wirelessly.

The master unit has 4 input sources which are switchable by remote control so in theory you could control and view 4 devices wirelessly from any point in your home, or even the shed.

TC :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom