Teuton

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Region
Hertfordshire
I want to find a new owner for my Quadra - tower, monitor, keyboard and mouse with all cables, discs and manuals (all boxed in original packing).

I'm looking for £50 plus shipping but as it is a heavy, bulky load of kit you might want to collect if you don't live too far away (in which case please pay by cash).

I have had the machine since 1993 but it has hardly been used and it has had no upgrades or modifications.

Anyone interested?

Attachments

• DSCN1432.jpg
    DSCN1432.jpg
    172.5 KB · Views: 0
  • DSCN1429.jpg
    DSCN1429.jpg
    177.8 KB · Views: 0
  • DSCN1421.jpg
    DSCN1421.jpg
    185 KB · Views: 0
  • DSCN1443.jpg
    DSCN1443.jpg
    184.2 KB · Views: 1
Withdrawing my interest due to very high shipping rates (for the complete package).

Good luck with the sale.

Shipping costs estimate

Shipping costs estimate

For shipping to my country (The Netherlands) could you give an estimate?

Quadra

Quadra

Considering interest from someone who was looking to buy. So offer suspended. Will post again if falls through and update title to confirm if it sells.

Interested in Q840AV

Interested in Q840AV

Hi
am very interested in the Q840 and would collect when next in UK-please let me have details of location.
best
retro

For shipping to my country (The Netherlands) could you give an estimate?
Pm'd you Robject - machine still available

---------- Post added at 12:02 ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 ----------

Hi
am very interested in the Q840 and would collect when next in UK-please let me have details of location.
best
retro
Hi Retro, PM'd you. Will be in touch further if Robject no longer interested.

I want to find a new owner for my Quadra - tower, monitor, keyboard and mouse with all cables, discs and manuals (all boxed in original packing).

I'm looking for £50 plus shipping but as it is a heavy, bulky load of kit you might want to collect if you don't live too far away (in which case please pay by cash).

I have had the machine since 1993 but it has hardly been used and it has had no upgrades or modifications.

Anyone interested?

No live offers on this so anyone else out there interested? If you are overseas please note it will cost a lot to deliver (quotes to Greece over £200). If you do want delivery overseas I will give you the weights and dimensions of the boxes and you can get a quote for pick up from UK.

Have you checked parcel2go.co.uk and interparcel.co.uk? They offer very competitive rates on shipping internationally. Might help you shift the wee beastie.

(y)

No live offers on this so anyone else out there interested? If you are overseas please note it will cost a lot to deliver (quotes to Greece over £200). If you do want delivery overseas I will give you the weights and dimensions of the boxes and you can get a quote for pick up from UK.

Quadra 840av still for sale? How much will be shipping cost to Poland?
best

Hi Jarema - still available. Will cost between £70-85 to send to Poland (2 boxes) plus £50 I'm asking for the machine. Payment in advance please if interested.
thanks

Jarema - not heard from you since post of 29 Nov with shipping quote therefore offering to Tokyoracer.
Tokyoracer - I'll pm you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom