cheeba

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Country
Ireland
Region
Donegal
Hi all, hope some kind soul can help me out here. I'm looking for any issues of Amiga Power magazine, from someone who'd be willing to ship to Ireland. Coverdisks would be a bonus, but I'm interested even without those. I may also be interested in the disks on their own.

I'm no perfectionist collector, just looking for some good reading material, so the condition of the mags doesn't matter as long as they're more or less intact and legible. If you have any of these you're willing to part with, let me know an asking price and hopefully we can come to an agreement. Thanks again.

Re: WTB: Amiga Power Magazines

Hi there...

I have issues 42, 50 and 52 in good condition, with all coverdisks.

I can take some cover scans if you like?

I also have bucket loads of Amiga Format and CU Amiga magazines if you're interested.

Cheers,
AndyC

Re: WTB: Amiga Power Magazines

I'd definitely be interested in those three. How much would it be for all three, including postage to the Republic of Ireland? Cover scans would be great, if it's not too much trouble.

Not as interested in the AF and CU mags, as I'm a little pressed for funds so I can only hunt down my first priority mag at the moment. Thanks anyway though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom