Status
Not open for further replies.

Lips2k8

Banned
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Country
Wolverhampton, west midlands
Hiya, I am really sorry if I have put this in the wrong place but I wasnt sure... Anyway for sale here I have my ZX Matrix USB expansion - being sold becasue my spectrum has died a death :( anyways it is only a year old and expands the spectrums ram from 128Kb to 1Mb allows use of usb harddrives, usb pendrive, Usb Mice and Keyboards, it also has a Reset switch and a NMI function. I will supply all the software on a usb stick with it. Any money I make of this will go towards adding eihter a deneb to my A2000 project or a Subway to my A1200 (as much as I still think its way too expensive :s) anyway I am selling this for £30.

Re: FS: ZX Spectrum Matrix USB expansion

thread moved 8)

good luck with your sale ! remember, pics, info etc help with your transaction ! (does it need drivers ? shipping included in the price ? etc.)

Thank you for putting it in the right place Coze....

Driver is a program called residos - I will supply it as a MP3 and TAP file on the usb stick.

Here are some pictures :) Sorry they are a bit blurry... my camera is past its best lol

Attachments

• DSCF0014.JPG
    DSCF0014.JPG
    62.7 KB · Views: 0
  • DSCF0016.JPG
    DSCF0016.JPG
    59 KB · Views: 2
  • DSCF0015.JPG
    DSCF0015.JPG
    61.5 KB · Views: 2

I have to admit I have been holding off comment on this sale thread, but alas I cannot anymore.....

Am i the only one here that almost went out to buy a Spectrum + 3 just so they could buy this unit as well!!!!

USB on a ZX spectrum..... work of the devil!!!!! and now I must have it LOL!!!!

congrats on the sale guys!

@Zetro
I have been after one of these for ages,
I have so many Spectrums of all flavours with all sorts of storage devices, internal SDMMC interfaces etc
and £30 is only £30 anyway

so long as her indoors dont find out :shock:
she says I have to many Amigas, Spectrums, C64 etc etc

third floor is a shrine to all things retro

@reanimator

if my wife only new the level of Amigi that I have here LOL

still USB on a Speky.... man thats like Fruits of the Devil!!!!!

Hi there thanks for the payment... I have PM'd you :) yea it was a fun peice of tech but my Speccy has passed away :( R.I.P so now I will focus my atention my amiga's.

@Zetro
I have been after one of these for ages,
I have so many Spectrums of all flavours with all sorts of storage devices, internal SDMMC interfaces etc
and £30 is only £30 anyway

so long as her indoors dont find out :shock:
she says I have to many Amigas, Spectrums, C64 etc etc

third floor is a shrine to all things retro

A bit of a story behind my one, I had a ZX Spectrum back when I lived in the UK, with LOTS of addons. The 48K didnt work, but the addons did, Interface 1, Power switch on it etc. Then My parents and i moved to Australia, and we didnt have room and my parents decided that ZX Spectrum had to stay locked in the attic. When they went back to sell the house, The attic was broken in to, and everything was gone (or so they said). Subsequently I bought myself another 48K I saw at a swapmeet one day, as a memory thing if nothing else.

My wife calls all my Amiga's, and the Zx Spectrum, the "Museum". Likewise she says I have too much :).

It is amazing the levels that people go to incorporate newer technology in to older devices. I knew they had IDE drives incorporated in to ZX Spectrum, but USB ???????? Wow.

The only drawback of the Spectrum, was that all the chips were Surface mounted, Well through holed, not socketed, so any chips that "Popped" either had to be Desoldered, or the unit Junked..., all for the saving of a few pence here and there.

Even if I too am not allowed to buy these by the "Finance Minister", I still get a kick from seeing what other goodies exist.

I have to admit I have been holding off comment on this sale thread, but alas I cannot anymore.....

Am i the only one here that almost went out to buy a Spectrum + 3 just so they could buy this unit as well!!!!

USB on a ZX spectrum..... work of the devil!!!!! and now I must have it LOL!!!!

congrats on the sale guys!

No, you aren't the only one. I was considering doing exactly that! I'm going to have to start out on a ZX Spectrum quest next. IDE hard disks, 1MB RAM and USB!! Insane!

Not insane at all, mates.

A have a friend who have a pimped up MSX! 4Mb RAM, CD and CF in a dual IDE controller and Ethernet(!).

IIRC, no USB in MSX lands.

Blimey I just found out about DivIDE's and now I hear about USB on the good old spectrum, you learn something new everyday :)

You people here are a lot nicer than that lot at at EAB :D nice to see familiar names and new hardware options, see you all back there and no lynching me :D

Blimey I just found out about DivIDE's and now I hear about USB on the good old spectrum, you learn something new everyday :)

It has amazed me, too. I wish I still had a Spectrum. Maybe in a couple of months, I'll put a wanted ad for a +3 on here, when I have some money again!

You people here are a lot nicer than that lot at at EAB :D nice to see familiar names and new hardware options, see you all back there and no lynching me :D

Welcome to Amibay! Partly invented to be a safe haven for retro folks to trade, partly created to be nice and friendly and troll-free. :)

only thing was I paid for this but never received it, :mad:
and paypal was about as much use in getting my money back as a chuffing chocolate fire poker .... the :censored:s

only thing was I paid for this but never received it, :mad:
and paypal was about as much use in getting my money back as a chuffing chocolate fire poker .... the :censored:s

That's incredibly poor show. Did you raise it with the Amibay staff at the time (I notice this thread is over a year old) -- Lips2k8 has seemingly been banned since, but I imagine that's little consolation when you're out-of-pocket. :-(

@ All

Despite our best efforts, we were unable to trace this guy or make contact with him to reimburse reaminator. Sadly, this was our first failure on AmiBay in that we were unable to abitrate this deal successfully.

:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom