panmanthe2nd

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Ceredigion, Wales
Hi all! :D

I'm hoping some kind person would sell me an original 'breadbin' (or 'bullnose') style Commodore 64 at a cheap price. (as I'm very low on money at the moment and am most of the time!)

I'm not fussy about it being in it's box.

If possible, I would also like a 1530 C2N Datassette and 2 original joysticks (but I can get these at a later time if needed).

Thank you very much!

Have you checked out my thread? I got a C64c boxed (granted no PSU but you can pick them up cheap on feeBay or Dataserve Retro). :)

*Utterlly shameless plug mode off*

Thank you, but I would prefer a Breadbin style Commodore 64.

Have you checked out my thread? I got a C64c boxed (granted no PSU but you can pick them up cheap on feeBay or Dataserve Retro). :)

*Utterlly shameless plug mode off*

I have a Datassette unit you can have for the postage cost, about £4.
Probably could do with a bit of a clean and maybe a bit yellowed also I can’t test it.

John

I have a C64 Breadbin + Datassette 1530 + 2 Joysticks + Original PSU. Everything about this setup is in great shape, reconditioned, cleaned and fully tested.

I have a C64 Breadbin + Datassette 1530 + 2 Joysticks + Original PSU. Everything about this setup is in great shape, reconditioned, cleaned and fully tested.

How much are you selling it for?

I have a Datassette unit you can have for the postage cost, about £4.
Probably could do with a bit of a clean and maybe a bit yellowed also I can’t test it.

John

Thank you. I'll take you up on that offer if I get a Commodore 64 without a Datassette.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom