Grumpy Old Man
AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Country
The Netherlands
Region
Limburg
Another hobby has to go..... Amiga and guitar are eating up most of my spare time so I decided to get rid of my C64 stuff. I bought all of it with the intention to make music, but I just can't seem to get started with it (plus, I need more space for my 2 main hobbies).

MSSIAH cartridge (used only once to test it's functionality) - SOLD
Prophet64 cartridge (used 3 or 4 times) - SOLD
Three SID2SID boards, one of them has some components on it already - free with either one of above cartridges. - SOLD

Besides this I also have 4 (or 5?) C64s, both wedges and breadbins, in more or less decent condition, and also a few diskdrives (one brown 1541, one white 1541 and a 1571). I'll check up on those tonight before I put a price here, but I'm thinking of around € 10 per unit.

Re: MSSIAH, Prophet64 and other stuff for sale

Maybe interested in the drives subject to costs and postage to the UK

I'm afraid shipping's a b*tch...

0-2kg is € 13,10
2-5kg is € 19,50

I think one drive is about 1kg (a bit more if you add the PSU), so 2 drives including packaging will be well over 2kg.

Hi McVenco

I would be interested in the Prophet and Messiah carts as well as the sid2sid pcb's
How much for these including shipping to UK

shem said:
How much for these including shipping to UK

€6,20 priority or €4,50 standard shipping (difference is probably 1 or 2 days), so the total sum would be €76,20 or €74,50.

PM'd :D

The 1541 (brown) and 1571 dont have power supplies, I believe they are built in - Do you have the original boxes for any of them?

shem said:

Replied 8)

gazuk said:
The 1541 (brown) and 1571 dont have power supplies, I believe they are built in - Do you have the original boxes for any of them?

Now you mention it - you're right: they use standard power cables. I've never really been into C64 so I don't really know everything by heart :D
No boxes or anything I'm afraid, just the drives and machines.

Payment sent :wink:

Cartridges are sold! (wow, fast one....)

Pm'D :wink:

Ok well when you have fixed a price let me know, maybe if you have a few photos as well?

I regret to inform anyone who was interested that all stuff has been gone now. A collegue's husband decided to take all C64 stuff that I might have in trade for a pretty nice guitar which he didn't use anymore. I could just not say no to that. (For the guitarplayers among you: it's an Epiphone Dot :D )

Thread may be closed as soon as shem has confirmed that he received his cartridges.

@McV

MMMM 335 nice, It's one of those guitars that everyone wants & then spend months trying to wear them comfortably :LOL:
I prefer it's tone to a Les Paul though, more "alive".

TC 8)

An Epiphone Dot nice not much use to me as I am left handed a little hard to get left handed guitars they seem to cost more

shem said:
An Epiphone Dot nice not much use to me as I am left handed a little hard to get left handed guitars they seem to cost more

@shem

The ole 335 is one of the easier guitars to turn upside down as it is near symetrical, just need to reverse the nut.

I actually used to have a left handed Fender Stratocaster in the 80's which I strung right handed & used to play upside down.

oops way OT

TC :LOL:

TheCorfiot said:
I actually used to have a left handed Fender Stratocaster in the 80's which I strung right handed & used to play upside down.

Just like Jimi, but then the other way around :D

And talking about lefties: the Dot is also available as left-handed, and the price is not much higher. At http://www.thomann.de the regular Dot goes for 309 Euros, the lefty is 329.

275254.jpg

EDIT @random mod: can this topic be split to General Chat? With so many guitar players on Amibay we need to have our own topic! :D

@TC

Yeah You're right just need to re string it but still the dials are in the wrong place nice guitar though

Goods received but how do I leave feedback? Every time I try i get an invalid topic id error

@Shem

Have a look here viewtopic.php?f=84&t=1658

Dave G 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom