Closed Tested SuperCPU 64 card!

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW! Sorry to post here without intent to buy the item but I've never seen one of these photographed before. I wish you the very best of luck selling this really interesting piece of hardware. :)

<snip> no price comments please <snip>

I think the Super CPU go up to 20MHZ making it faster than Amiga 1200 !

[edit]
Sorry Amiga Forever, I had to edit your post as it could be seen as price driving/guiding, I know that you didn't mean it this way so please dont worry.

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW! Sorry to post here without intent to buy the item but I've never seen one of these photographed before. I wish you the very best of luck selling this really interesting piece of hardware. :)

These are impressive pieces of equipment and very rare these days, but saying that I have seen one in the flesh - I was hanging out with the 8bit commie crew and our fellow AmiBayer xc8 at the Retro-Reunited show in huddersfield last year!..

I saw this puppy play Driller - it was like looking at a polygon version of super smooth and fast DOOM!

And Archer McCleans Pool was massively impressive super fast smooth scrolling - amazing!!

I think the Super CPU go up to 20MHZ making it faster than Amiga 1200 !

Its pretty damn impressive, but it is 16bit not 32bit - in pure calculation it would outperform the A500 and sure the ST as well - however it would be very close to the A1200 with Fast RAM but it wouldn't beat it.

Its possible it may out-calculate a stock A1200 with 16bit words - but it would be devistated with 32bit integer math.

Still a truly amazing bit of kit!!!

It's amazing how so much high end hardware for commodore computers is in Hungary, accelerators especially seem to be available constantly from that country. I guess commodore was big over there.

It's amazing how so much high end hardware for commodore computers is in Hungary, accelerators especially seem to be available constantly from that country. I guess commodore was big over there.
I can personally attest for this, C= was huge in Hungary, being a tinkerer nation, but also in Poland, Greece, Germany..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom