Not open for further replies.

jeffgramps3

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Country
ENGLAND
Region
LONDON
I have an SE30 in excellent condition. It has a Lapis colour graphics card installed. I have owned this mac since 1992

The price please...and some pics would be very nice! (y)

Indeed. Amibay is strictly a classifieds-only website, we don't allow auctions, so please could you state your asking price for the item?

Thanks! (y)

I am asking £250 plus p+p. I have owned this mac since 1992. I still love it but now need the room. I have recently replaced the mobo electrolytics and the PRAM (I am a retired engineer). I would really prefer for the item to be collected as there are many other items I would give with it. I doubt if you will find one better than this! Would love to add a photo but am new to Amibay and can't work out how to do it just yet?

---------- Post added at 11:45 ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 ----------

Think I have worked out how to insert an image? This picture shows my SE30 driving both its internal monitor and an external colour monitor. Sorry about the poor colourimetry the keyboard is the same colour as the SE30
picture.php

Interested pending price and shipping to DK.
You should really know now that declaring interest before a stated price is against rules.

BTW, Nice SE/30, bit out of my bracket but its great to see one able to display colour onto an external monitor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom