JLPedro

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
Country
Portugal
Region
Coimbra
As the title says, looking for a working 48K or 48K+ (or both) keyboard membrane.

Re: 48K or 48K+ Membrane

Thanks for the info, I know the site, but wanted to trie first 2nd hand... much cheaper, at least for the 48K+ (thats the one I'm most interested in recover).

Thanks again Keropi.

@JLPedro

I tried jiggin a spare +2 membrane to work with regular 48k+ earlier, alas it doens't work correctly :(

unfortunately I am in the same boat as you with the 48k+, mine also needs a new membrane!!! alas although I really appreciate the luscious linkies the new ones are a little to expensive for my pocket money :(

@Zetro

Indeed, I new that the 2+, 2a +3 membanes didn't work with 48K spectrum's, besides the conectors are identical and they share the same pins, the key stroke arrangement is by all means completly diferent.... but ey, being You a hackery wizard I thought to myself the man was going to make some sort of cutting and wiryng :D. I'm in the process of triyng to wire the membrane to the conector on the board using simple wires (after all there not that many) replacing the burn conector of the membrane.

Other thing, don't send the RF as I managed to swapp with the 48k+ working one and the +2 still doesn't give any picture, as something to do with the +12v. I would appreciate the Tea2000 Pal encoder (and the backet for the Rocky :mrgreen: ).

Does Your motherboard is an Issue3 (the grey +2)? If so does it have on the back a capacitor soldered to the Tea2000 and some other pin on the board? Mine as and I have no idea what for...

Again thanks for the info on the composite hack for the 48K machines!!! :shock: Amazing... and so easy is shokking :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom