Sold FREE Spectrum +3 (pickup only - Ashford, Kent)

Status
Not open for further replies.

antonvaltaz

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Manchester
I was advertising this on the World of Spectrum Forums but no-one seemed very interested there, so I thought I'd try here.

My old Spectrum is currently sitting in my parents' house, and they're not prepared to go to the hassle of posting it off, so it's strictly pickup only.
You should be aware of the following before getting too excited:

- computer was in active use from about 1988 to 1993, when it was put back in its box and stuffed in the loft.
- has a PSU but no mains plug wired in.
- missing the TV lead.
- because of the last two points, I can't make any assurances about its working order. As far as I remember it was working fine when I put it away in 1993 (replaced with an Amiga).
- it does have a sticker indicating I (or my parents!) got it repaired in 1992, but I don't remember what the issue was about or whether it's recurred.
- original box, but no manuals, games or accessories.

Awesome!

If theres no shouts could I arrange a courier to collect it?

I would like to upgrade this and offer it into the (soon to come) AmiBay Events as a prize =)

That's sad I'd love one of these as a valuable spare just in case... However it would be great in Z's hands.

I'm hoping to pick these up for Zetr0 next weekend, I was due to go last Sunday but the sellers parents had to work and I'm busy most days this week.

I'll update once I've collected them :)

Speccy picked up, thanks antonvaltaz (y)

Will delivery to Zetr0 on Wednesday and remind him to leave feedback :coffee:

Cheers!

Steve.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom