Closed Apple II cards: floppy disk controller, super serial, HD controller, RAM expansion...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enzo45s

Rating - 100%
15   0   1
Country
Italy
Region
Campania
Hi all! :-D

Here for sale some cards for the Apple II range of computers.
These aren't mine, but of a friend of mine whose abroad now.
Cards are stored in my garage.

1x Super Serial Card II, untested. [SOLD]

dsc4664pn.jpg

2x 655-0101 I/O Controller for connecting two Apple 5.25 floppy drives or a Duodisk, tested and working, 20 Euros each. [SOLD]

dsc4658s.jpg

2x Disk II Interface Card, for connecting two Apple Disk II floppy drives. Untested. [SOLD]

dsc4656.jpg

3x unknown cards, I think they're hard disk drive controllers. Produced by an italian firm (on the backside of the PCB there is written "LATO SALDATURE", which means "solder side").
Most socketed chips are missing. I think you can find them elsewhere. Obviously, untested. [SOLD]

1x sold here to Bobsmith2012

img2951z.jpg

dsc4663.jpg

6x Apple IIgs memory expansions, 256k expandable to 1mb. Untested. 15 Euros each. [SOLD]

img2273az.jpg

Postage:
I can send these as letters, so shipping would cost 5 Euros to EU, 8 Euros to rest of world.

If anyone has any ideas about how to test the untested cards, I have an Apple IIe so I could do that for you :)

Last edited:
:interested: Are all these cards the the same..

4x unknown cards, I think they're hard disk drive controllers. Produced by an italian firm (there are some italian words written on the PCB). Obviously, untested. 10 Euros each

I would be interested in 1..

:coffee:

:interested: I also am interested in 1 of

4x unknown cards, I think they're hard disk drive controllers. Produced by an italian firm (there are some italian words written on the PCB). Obviously, untested. 10 Euros each.

PM on the way.

Last edited:
Card received and feedback left.
Nice! (y)
PM sent to iainjh for details.

Note:
I noticed that the remaining unknown cards have most socketed chips missing. Maybe you can find them elsewhere.

For this reason I'm selling these now at only 10 Euros, all three together.
Main post updated.

if the unknown cards are still for sale, i'm interested in at least one.

//edit

I just saw that the 3 unknown cards (most likely hdd-controllers) were already sold.

sorry .... I withdraw my interest

Last edited:
Hi all

sorry, I'd forgotten the specifics since I posted the offer.

I'll pm both of you with hopefully an acceptable offer.

regards,

Iain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom