Not open for further replies.

Oge

Rating - 95%
37   2   1
Country
Italy
Region
Mediterraneo
For sale, X3 Atari XL/XE Heavy Duty Power Supplies which will work with a wide range of Atari systems.

COMPATIBILITY:
◊ Atari 65XE
◊ Atari 130XE
◊ Atari 800XE
◊ Atari 600XL
◊ Atari 800XL
◊ Atari XE Game System (GS)

SPECIFICATIONS:
5VDC@3,0A
SCP (Short-Circuit Protection)
OVP (OverVoltage Protection)
Highly Filtered SMPS (Clean Current & Stable Voltages)
110~220V Universal Usage (Works Worldwide)
7-Pin DIN Male Black Connector (Standard Atari Plug)

MORE POWERFUL THAN EVER:
The Heavy Duty XL/XE Power Supply outperforms every Atari Power Supply ever produced. Consider one fact: the most powerful Atari Adapter is rated for 1,5 Amperes while this one is rated for 3,0 Amperes.

NO MORE ATARIS FRIED BY THE WRONG POWER SUPPLY:
It is a well known fact that you always have to be careful swapping Atari Power Supplies. For example, an Atari 65XE PS plugged to an Atari 800XL caused damage even thought that pinout and voltages matched.

Why? Because the 65XE was not powerful enough in terms of Amperes and Wattage and failed in a matter of minutes, damaging the connected Home Computes. People had to own a different Power Supply for each of their Ataris, yet connecting the wrong AC Adapter and frying the machine was a common mistake.

Well, the Heavy Duty XL/XE Power Supply will solve all of the above mentioned risks and all of your troubles, being perfectly interchangeable with all of the above mentioned Atari systems.

In other words, a single buy will rule all of your XL and XE Home Computers.

PICTURE:
450x230px.jpg

WORLDWIDE USAGE:
The Heavy Duty XL/XE Power Supply will work from 100 to 240 VAC range, which means that it will work anywhere in the world.
Any laptop, notebook notebook or netbook power cord can be used in order to power it up. You don't have it? Ask, specify your land and you will receive one.

PRICE:
€23,99

SHIPPING:
€9,99 (Europe); €12,99 (Outside of EU)

Cheers,
Oge

Last edited:
Not declaring interest for the moment, but please how much for Shipping Cost to FRANCE?
Grazie mille.

Still available. I've been using one of these PSUs for my Atari 800XL since months and it has been working perfectly.

Cheers,
Oge

P&P to Sweden

P&P to Sweden

Hi,

Are these still available? What would the shipping cost to Sweden be?

Regards
Carl

Thank you as well, Carl. Only one available.

On a side note, the Cord needed for this PSU is the standard 3-Pin Power Cord used on Notebooks and Laptops (Picture).

Cheers,
Oge

Quantity updated to three, description renewed.

Cheers,
Oge

Are these PSUs still available? I bought an Atari 65XE in early May, but I've been told on http://www.atariage.com the "Ingot" PSU is likely to destroy it. Unfortunately, I've also bought an XL PSU from eBay, which you say on here could also fry it! I'm thinking about splicing the 7 pin DIN connector onto a more modern +5VDC 1.5-2A PSU.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

if still available, I would like to order one - declaring interest. If you could add a cord usable in Czech Republic, it would be great. Thanks.

Well after a month and a half I still haven't received the 3 power supplies. At this point I don't ever expect to see them. The seller just says he shipped them and to keep waiting. I have asked for the ship date a couple of times and never get a direct answer. No tracking either.

Paid with paypal gift too so I can't even file a claim. Learned a lesson on this one :Doh:

**Edit** package was received. It was not Oge's fault for the delay in receiving, it was the postal service.

Last edited:
is there any demand for original Atari XE/XL power supplies 220V (UK / Europe) ? part no: C061763-11

Well after a month and a half I still haven't received the 3 power supplies. At this point I don't ever expect to see them. The seller just says he shipped them and to keep waiting. I have asked for the ship date a couple of times and never get a direct answer. No tracking either.

Paid with paypal gift too so I can't even file a claim. Learned a lesson on this one :Doh:

No. Your shipment has an ID and can be tracked. A pretty expensive method was also used in order to avoid problems. The one who is learning a lesson is me: how bad (to my opinion) our Postal Service is. Sent a PM to you, you will receive them no matter what.

Cheers,
Oge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom