Not open for further replies.

d0pefish

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Country
England
Region
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
For sale is Uwe Seimet's HDDRIVER for the Atari, version 8.23.

This enhanced hard disk driver allows more flexible partitioning and drive functionality, ideal for use with the UltraSatan or similar drive adaptors.

This is not the latest version, but to upgrade from this version to the latest would only cost 10 EUR instead of the full price of 43EUR.

The software was originally sent to me via email in a ZIP file and the manual with license was sent via post. You will receive both of these.

The author has agreed to allow me to transfer this license, so upon purchase I will contact the author and provide him your details so that you are entitled to support and upgrades.

£23 delivered in the UK, £25 delivered within Europe.
Payment via PayPal - gift appreciated but not necessary :)

SEE ALSO:
https://www.amibay.com/showthread.php?t=21903 - UltraSatan SD card hard disk solution.

Cheers!

Last edited:
Dude, whats with all the Atari lovin?! :blink: :LOL:

Hi Taj :)
I had an Atari-curious episode last year, I've not ended up using it so it's time to let it go to someone who appreciates these things :)

Hi Taj :)
I had an Atari-curious episode last year, I've not ended up using it so it's time to let it go to someone who appreciates these things :)

People appreciate them?! :wooha: :LOL:

And Dude, its OK to be curious about things but dont get carried away ;) :rofl3

PM replied to, postage cost will be provided ASAP pending Royal Mail website coming back online :)

Shouldn't be too much as it should be classed as a letter, the paper manual and license are quite thin. :) Would just like to make sure.

Item sold :)

• Software archive and scanned manual/license forwarded on by email
  • Author informed of new owner's name and address for registration transfer
  • Hardcopy paper manual and license sticker posted today by Airmail

Many thanks, enjoy! :)

Great to hear :D

Feedback returned - I'll close the thread.
Pleasure doing business mate :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom