Asking the questions because I DON'T KNOW
VIP
Rating - 100%
139   0   0
Country
Denmark
Region
Sealand
Find myself wanting some more disks to put in the old gamecube, so if you have some , let me know what you got:) i have all the resident evils, and a few others, but thats it. Especially timesplitters would peak my interest.

Cheers in advance ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the following games:

Shrek 2 (never played!)
Animal Crossing
Harvest Moon: A wonderful life
Super Mario Sunshine
WarioWorld
Donkey Konga
Donkey Konga: Jungle Beat
Dragonball Z Budokai
Animaniacs: Great Edgar Hunt
Wrestlemania 18

All are in fabulous condition, no rips/tears etc. I have the guide for SM: Sunshine too & also two sets of Donkey Kong Bongos.

Would love everything to go together as we've had a clear out & are getting shot and keeping our favourites :)

Regards

Clare

Thanks, I'll look them up and see whats up :)

Any idea on what you want for 'em?

I was too late :)

Anyone else have some gc games?

look on fleebay and amazon they have some good deals

Yes, yes, but I enjoy Amibay more :)

My gc still needs some game love...

Ive just added Metal Gear Twin Snakes, Zelda Collectors Edition and Res Evil 4 to my collection :)

Can't believe what an underrated system the GC is some of the games are unbelievable. Make sure you get Metroid Prime it's probably in my top 5 of all time for any system.

Star fox adventures and Luigis mansion are must haves for the gamecube too

Sent from my ST17i using Tapatalk

I do have all the resi's, being a big Resi fan, but that's about it (and Starfox Adventures and Hulk).

Don't really think much of the Zelda games. Besides the first one, I've only ever tried Twilight Princess, and couldn't get into it. Have Skyward Sword on my shelf, but haven't even put it in the Wii. Metroid looks fun though (y)

Ive got the two pikmin games and super monkey ball, any good to you?

Bit shocked my games are still around, some classics there! :whistle:

Ive just added Metal Gear Twin Snakes, Zelda Collectors Edition and Res Evil 4 to my collection :)

Can't believe what an underrated system the GC is some of the games are unbelievable. Make sure you get Metroid Prime it's probably in my top 5 of all time for any system.

I has res evil 4... WANT the other 2 though... :blink:

Ironically I once owned them too :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom