AmiNeo

CodeMonkey
Rating - 100%
92   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Kendal, Cumbria
Hey guys, since I'm building up my Sega collection again I thought I'd put out a post looking for the games I treasure the most :D
I've just picked up an original boxed Megadrive (HD model) for a nice price on the other bay which I may do some pics of for the everytime you get something new thread soon... I also bagged Sonic CD which i sadly let go of before I became a student, trying to pay off debts and such rather hastily.

Naturally, Ive kept hold of the most popular sonic games, the megadrive, and mastersystem titles. So in particular the games I'm looking for are any Sonic games I dont have which would be...
EDIT: Revised the list to include bare essentials I'm looking for right now only. I'll add others as they crop up.

Dreamcast;
Sonic Adventure 2
Sonic Shuffle

Saturn;
Sega Ages (Outrun, woot!)
Nights

Megadrive;
Ristar
Probotector
Castlevania: The New Generation

Mastersystem;
The Ninja
Master of Darkness
New Zealand Story
Castle of Illusion

Not sure I could afford all these at once but lets see what comes up :) I will likely keep this list up for a few months or so.

Games must be boxed preferably with instructions.

Thanks guys! (y)

Also looking for a couple of special Sega consoles here.

Last edited:
Hi m8

I know it is not on your list but I do have xenon 2 boxed for the master system, in fact it is the only master system game I have. Are you interested in that at all? You can have it FOC, just pay postage if wanted, rather it went to a good home then in the bin...

Oooh for postage I'll nab it for sure :D

Send deets and I will send tokens :LOL:

...thanks matey (y)

---------- Post added at 21:02 ---------- Previous post was at 21:01 ----------

The list is the essentials I want back. I'm always open to extras :LOL:

In uni today so wont be able to get payment to you now until tonight. Send me your paypal address though and postage cost, and ill do it as soon as im free (y)

In uni today so wont be able to get payment to you now until tonight. Send me your paypal address though and postage cost, and ill do it as soon as im free (y)

Hey m8, can you PM me your address and I will send it out. Will sort out postage later, I mean it is not exactly going to be more then £1.50-£2.00 might even be cheaper.

Ecco the Dolphin
Gunstar Heroes (Classics collection edition, includes Flicky, Alex Kidd and Altered Beast)
Earthworm Jim (24Meg version)
Lion King (24Meg version)

£15 + p&p if you are interested

Sega ages outrun (jp version) is off the charts rockin' (y)

No, you're not getting mine:p

Make sure your saturn is compatible with the revision you get though, assuming you now want the jp version;). First release does not work on some (if not all) model 2's.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ecco the Dolphin
Gunstar Heroes (Classics collection edition, includes Flicky, Alex Kidd and Altered Beast)
Earthworm Jim (24Meg version)
Lion King (24Meg version)

£15 + p&p if you are interested

:LOL: Need to work out my funding now the White Megadrive + has come into play. Xmas is just around the corner. Would you be okay waiting until the end of the week for a decision?

BTW how much is postage?

---------- Post added at 02:48 ---------- Previous post was at 02:46 ----------

Sega ages outrun (jp version) is off the charts rockin' (y)

No, you're not getting mine:p

Make sure your saturn is compatible with the revision you get though, assuming you now want the jp version;). First release does not work on some (if not all) model 2's.

I love outrun but in all honesty, not fussed if its the english or jap version. I may likely get a J Saturn in the future however, so either one will be nice in the collection (y)

You should be ;) only the jp version has the optional rearranged soundtrack, which is awesome :D

no hurry at all, I think postage would be around £3.50 ish. When I get a chance I will weigh them and check

Awesome, Thanks matey.

Dont forget to pm me postage amount so I can get that to you atleast. (y)

I'll try, though my memory is rubbish when it comes to stuff like that. :LOL:

If you buy anything from me, feel free to remind me (y)

@ lolafg

No thanks matey. Funds are getting a bit low now so I'm really just after the essentials. Appreciate it however! (y)

Ah :censored: sorry mate, been too busy to remember lol. Ill do it now!

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom