AmiBayer
Blogger
Rating - 100%
264   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Yorkshire
ATARI WOODY 2006 with 4 Games, 2 Joystick and 2 Paddles £30 Including Postages(if you were in UK) - Sold to DetpaX :)

ATARI 600XL With Ram Pack SOLD To javidoom

ATARI 800XL £10 + Postages(if you were in UK)

ATARI ST FM With STOS and Mouse £20 Including Postages(if you were in UK) Sold to hyperfan

ATARI STE With Devpac 2, Hisoft C, Mouse and some games! SOLD To javidoom

IMG-0107.jpg

IMG-0108.jpg

Now there is just ATARI 800XL

ATARI-800XL.png

ATARI ST FM and showing Picture of XENON :)

IMG-0135.png

IMG-0134.jpg

ATARI STOS
ST-GAMES.png

SHIPPING WORLD WIDE
Please Note....if is been Shipped to WORLD WIDE then you have pay the Postages to it as just letting you know :)

Monitor is NOT INCLUDE as just show that ATARI Computer working!

All of them got to go and it would be Nice XMAS Present for ya (y)

Last edited:
One question (I'm not showing interest, only curiosity) Is your STFM fitted with the "large button" drive?

If you do split it I am interested in the 800xl and how much would you like for it?

I could be interested on your stf (this fitted with the very large eject button), really, I'm interested on the floppy drive itself... ops, sorry, do you send to Spain?

Out of curiosity, why UK shipping only?

Because the Postages would be Huge to send aboard if you willing to pay the price on top of it!

Hello,
I have received some goods from UK and the postage was high, but I am ok with paying extra postage to get my hands on Atari ;-) Would you please consider shipping some of your units internationally?

Thanks

I have received some goods from UK and the postage was high, but I am ok with paying extra postage to get my hands on Atari Would you please consider shipping some of your units internationally?

I could do that but in the end...it is parcel2go respondable to make sure you got the items :)

Ok javidoom and I going used the measure of the box and weight and let know the cost of it (y)

PM SENT javidoom

---------- Post added at 18:47 ---------- Previous post was at 17:49 ----------

Change Atari 800XL Price :)

Not much hope in a sane shipping price, but lets see...

Declaring interest in the STE.
Can I please get a shipping quote?
Probably best to get a quote without the software, just the main unit.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom