bitman

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Country
Denmark
Region
Denmark
I'm looking for first edition of this book, released 2005.

Seller from Europe preferred.

Why not just buy the second edition as it is still available to purchase (I think)? It is just an updated version of the same book with exactly the same content, expanded.

I have the second edition allreay. Second edition is only about Commodore up to the release of C16. C128 and Amiga is left out for another book (due late 2012 - called Commodore The Amiga Days) .

First edition also contains Amiga history

Why not just buy the second edition as it is still available to purchase (I think)? It is just an updated version of the same book with exactly the same content, expanded.

I have the second edition allreay. Second edition is only about Commodore up to the release of C16. C128 and Amiga is left out for another book (due late 2012 - called Commodore The Amiga Days) .

First edition also contains Amiga history

Given the page numbers is the same between the editions, the added stuff is either huge or the amiga part was very brief. The second book will be an extention to the 2nd edition, so that will have every bit of Amiga information.

Now that you have both copies can you confirm that they have missed Ami years out, my gf bought me the 2nd edition for Christmas.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom