Not open for further replies.

Philfred2

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Country
Scotland
Region
Ayrshire
Anyone interested in a BBC Master Computer, Cumana Twin 51/4 40/80T disc drive Cub monitor data transfer box and cables floppy disc etc. Not used for a while

Regards Phil

Sorry new to this how about £30 for the lot

Sold to Wolfy

Last edited:
@philfred2

You need to state an asking price as per the rules
You must state a price
All items for sale on AmiBay must state a guide price. Asking for offers is permitted providing that a guide price has been stated. i.e. "$20 or offers".
Obviously, there is nothing wrong in lowering your price or accepting a lower offer if you do not sell at the guide price. You are under no obligation to accept any offer below the asking price.

Please update this thread as soon as possible.

Dave G :cool:

Can I decalre interest?

---------- Post added at 21:10 ---------- Previous post was at 21:05 ----------

and if so declaring interest

---------- Post added at 21:25 ---------- Previous post was at 21:10 ----------

heres the crunch! would you be willing to box and courrier to me?
Of course that would be £30 for hardware + courrier on top :)

HI Yes but concerned as could not be responsible for condition on arrival.Would be better to pack items separately and I would need to buy some decent packing materials.
Phil

Oooooh :)
I am happy to take responsibility for the fact it is being posted, only item I would have any worries about travelling is the CUB crt, the rest would be a lot less shock prone, heh, what I seen happen to a master system at school! pulled backwards off a desk, bar a few dents on the metal casing of the cub and some cracked plastics it was placed back on the desk, powered up and the girl continued with her work (amid lots of shouting from the school tech...)

However many boxes it takes is fine with me.

Thanks!

Hi Think I've found a suitable box to pack it all in send me a private message and we can sort things out

Thanks TC!

So looking forward to Imogen, Chucky egg, manic mechanic and many my memeory doesnt serve...

Talking of school memories, we had a device, arcnet? econet? that mapped a pair of high density 5 1/4 drives to the 15 odd workstations.
I think we would have to type *iam <terminal number> then shift&break to bootstrap or something like that... who put his copied chuckie egg disk in the program drive mid class hmmmmmmmmmm :) suffice to say it didnt work.... oh dear.

PM and email sent confirming pnp deets

---------- Post added at 21:58 ---------- Previous post was at 21:46 ----------

Payment sent... gonna go for the TNT option :) gentle handling...

Arrived, undamaged and well packed.

Everything powers up which is nice :)

BBC needs a little tlc but is overall in good condition, no hot melt branding, just need to find the black keyboard surround as it`s a bit ripped :(
Monitor will need opening and brightness turned down a little
Disc drives won`t read anything, again, open and clean heads job.

There goes the rest of my week...

Thankyou v much, this setup I am sure will bring me much fun.

+1 feedback left

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom