Not open for further replies.

Astral

AmiBayer
Blogger
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Country
NSW Australia
I've got a Super Wildcard DX2/ 64 (PAL) unit here - top of the line. It is brand new and unused - yes, unused, and hence mint with mint box, instructions, plastic wrapping and so on. $170aus firm (will consider trades - looking for *EDIT* good MegaCD version 1 setup at the moment).

Last edited:
Re: FS: Super Nintendo Super Wildcard DX2 64mb

Re: FS: Super Nintendo Super Wildcard DX2 64mb

:drool:

Too bad it is PAL. Good luck with the sale!

Heather

Wildcard

Wildcard

Are the WildcardDX2 64mb not like the old Wildcards?? In that i mean the older ones play on both a PAL and NTSC system. I have an old Super wildcard with 24Mb ram and this works on Aus and USA consoles.

Are the WildcardDX2 64mb not like the old Wildcards?? In that i mean the older ones play on both a PAL and NTSC system. I have an old Super wildcard with 24Mb ram and this works on Aus and USA consoles.

Good point, my older one also works fine in SNES PAL or NTSC modes.

Maybe it's about physical fitment?

PZ.

I dont think its about physical fitment. I actually own both the AUS and USA SNES consoles and my Wildcard fits on both, although it does not feel as secure when fitted on top of the USA SNES. Maybe the newer Wildcards were region locked. I had another backup unit years ago and that only played NTSC JAP roms. If i tried to play roms of another region, they would not work.

What about a Nes 8bit?
With Mario bros/ duckhunt zapper and 2 controllers?
Saddly without box.
Also a gold 190 in 1 cartridge with it.
Seems rare such cartridge if i look to some pages.

FYI, These were locked to PAL or NTSC. Earlier Wildcards had to have a cart of your region in the top to allow it to work. Later models had this built in allowing you to buy DSP+SuperFX carts (All In One's) etc.. to play the likes of Starfox and Pilot Wings..
Hope this is of use. (PS. I have one of these.. so I'm very familiar :) )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom