AmiBayer
Rating - 95.2%
20   1   0
Country
Swindon
Region
Wiltshire
Hi,
Here is the start of my clear out after finally getting them out of storage a year later. It`s going to a hard slog getting through it all so please bear with me, items will be added to the list with descriptions as i get throught over the course of the next couple of weeks and pics will be accessible via the link below via photobucket as it`ll just get out of hand and fill the thread :) Please register your interest on this thread as per the rules and please state which number you wish to purchase.

Link to Pics:

http://photobucket.com/AmibayApple

1. Apple G4 Cube Full Documentation and CD Set - £10 + £2 postage.

2. Apple Macintosh Quadra 700. This comes with the full 64mb of memory, 1.2gb internal SCSI hard disk, AUI Ethernet RJ45 adapter and is fully installed with OS 7.6.1, tcp/ip etc etc. As you can see it`s in pretty good condition with only a small piece of plastic missing in one of the corners. I am including the ADB mouse and keyboard and is sold ready to go. I have personally used this for years and will surely miss her, she is a brilliant example - £70 - Postage £15 (insured via parcels2go).

Last edited:
If no interest by the weekend i'll have to stick it on the dreaded other site ;)

Cheers,

I am interested in the G4 Cube documentation and CD set!

I'll take the docs and CD set if af1 falls through and shipping to U.S. isn't too terrible.

Regards,

Brian.

Offers are fine as long as the seller has indicated they are willing to listen to them and they are made by pm after declaring interest in the thread :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom