austinsom

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
72   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Region
Dorset
All the remaing games can now be bought for £30 posted to the UK (cheapest available option at buyers risk), or I will consider a sensible offer. Overseas postage prices on request.

Following the purchase of another Amiga (I think I'm getting obsessed!) :LOL: I have a number of duplicate games/Software I don't need.

Some of the titles are big box versions, so I'll indicate with a BB!

Big Box games are £8 + P&P to UK, overseas just ask. Offers will also be considered for multiple purchases, so please do this by PM!

Other Boxed games are £5 + UK P&P.

Payment by PayPal gift or buyer pays fees. I can add photos on request and games will be tested when interest is received, although I have no reason to doubt they will have any problems.

Batman The Movie - Box in very good order. Comes with manual, disc Batman logo sticker and the Ocean bag! Sold to Daksun777

Body Blows (BB) - Box a little squashed, manual and discs present

Double Dragon 2 - Disc manual and poster all present, excellent overall shape. Sold to Darksun777

Garrison 1&2, in jewel case, average condition, insert and dics generally
very good.

Humans 3 Evolution (BB): Lost in Time - All inexcellent condition, box looks virtually new (A1200 Only)!

Impact! - Jewel case, cracked.

Jupiter's Masterdrive - box very squashed - Sold to mr.vince

Licence to Kill - Disc manual and original receipt!

Clive Baker's The Night Breed - Jewel case, discs manual etc present.

Powerplay: The Game of the Gods - Jewel case, ok condition

Puzznic

(BB) Raving Mad (Rodland, Robocod and Mega Twins + Action Fighter game)(BB)

Robocop 2 - Includes discs manual and Ocean bag!

Time Soldier

Total Recall

Welltris

Wizball

Last edited:
2nd for Double dragon 2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@Darksun777 - Double Dragon and Batman the Movie posted Tuesday as discussed (y)

@mr.vince - Jupiter's Masterdrive sent out Tuesday as discussed (y)

Thank you both for your purchases, enjoy :)

Jupiter's Masterdrive received, extremely well packed, great communication. I am really impressed and have to find out how to leave feedback.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom