Not open for further replies.

danm

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Country
England
Region
London
Hey guys, looking for a playstation 1 chipped.

I collect playstation games but there are a few NTSC region only games I want to get and I need something to play them on.

I already have a "fat" playstation so a chipped psone would be nice but not too fussed!

If anyone has a chipped playstation they're looking to sell then let me know

Cheers,
Dan

I have a bunch of them.

What do you need with it? You can pm if you like, as i won't be around until morning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. Please excuse any crazy auto corrects or lack of detail (links to info sources)

Oh great!

Cool well I'll be off to bed soon I think so I'll just reply here (not sure how to pm :p)

Just the console is needed. I have some playstation controllers and the wires to connect the playstation up, so yeah just the console would be great.

Do you have both PSones and normal playstations chipped?
A PSone would be great if you had one, but whichever's cheaper I suppose.

Oh great!

Cool well I'll be off to bed soon I think so I'll just reply here (not sure how to pm :p)

Click on Bad_Ad84's name on the left of his post and a drop down menu will appear as if by magic ;)

Dave G :cool:

If you go with the psone you will need the psu too unless you already have one

I have a chipped psx for sale on the sale forum, it's no longer on the first page so you may have to search a couple of pages.

i prefer the PSX, my son has a PSone in a draw somewhere but i like to old PSX, kinda hoping the one im getting has the orange triangle logo at startup, many yarns ago the nights flew by with crash bandicoot :)

Deal arrange and payment received. Item shipping monday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. Please excuse any crazy auto corrects or lack of detail (links to info sources)

Chipped playstation 1

Chipped playstation 1

Hi everyone, sorry to hijack a thread but I am trying to get hold of a chipped PSOne which allows me to play copies. Had one back in 2000 and still have all my old copies, wondering if anyone would be willing to sell me one for a reasonable price. I live in the north of England.

Hi everyone, sorry to hijack a thread but I am trying to get hold of a chipped PSOne which allows me to play copies. Had one back in 2000 and still have all my old copies, wondering if anyone would be willing to sell me one for a reasonable price. I live in the north of England.

Hiya mate, welcome to Amibay :)

Best thing to do is start your own "Wanted" thread as this one belongs to someone else (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom