Closed CLOSED : Atari Falcon 030 4 Mb for sale !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Effy

Senior Master of Emptyness
AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Country
Belgium
Region
Rijkhoven
Cleaning out my closet, does that sound familiar to you guys ? :woot: Does it help that my girlfriend wants to clear up my room and that I wanna spend some time at my 15 Amiga's ? :thumbsup2:

So I am selling this working Falcon, pictures can be seen at following location :
http://users.telenet.be/DiscoVmax/Atari/

This offer includes the computer, cable to connect mouse, a half working mouse of which probably the left mouse button is stuck or so. There is a 4 Mb expansion inside, was already built in at time of purchase, so is a 60 Mb 2,5" harddisc which for some unknown reason does not boot up anymore, it does start to spin and resets but the OS doesn't boot, probably needs to be re-installed but I don't have the software anymore.

Price including shipping worldwide : 250 euro, payment can be done by PayPal or of course also when local pickup close to Brussels or else close to Maastricht. (y)

Re: Atari Falcon 030 4 Mb for sale !!!

If you can get me a picture of the top of the case, then consider it sold to me!

Thanks!

Hi Splurge,
sorry to tell ya but meanwhile the Falcon has been sold to Stingray on EnglishAmigaBoard as I have adverted the Falcon on three forums ...

Glad you sold it! Closing Thread.

Heather

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom