Not open for further replies.

d0pefish

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Country
England
Region
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
I'm looking for an old Mk1 C64, the breadbin shape. Not fussed about whether it's boxed or not, just has to be working and must be cheap and preferably in the UK :)

Many thanks and best regards,
-Dale

Re: Wanted: Cheap Commodore 64 breadbin

Dale, I`m in Swindon just down the road from you. I have a couple but not sure of condition. You can have them both for nowt if you want to arrange collection or postage.

cheers,

Hi Brataccas,

I would love to take them off your hands to at least have for parts or repair if you are happy to let them go! Do you have any power supplies to go with them at all?

I can drive to Swindon no problems at your convenience - would you be happy to arrange a collection either the next couple of days in the evening or even any time during the weekend? :)

Many thanks for the reply and best regards,
-Dale

Hi,

Tomorrow is the only day really as i`m away Sunday, would that be ok? I`ll PM you details for the address etc. I don`t have any spare spu`s at the moment as i need them for my other machines but if i do find any more then i`ll let you know.

Cheers,

Hiya mate,

Yes tomorrow would be ideal - if you PM me with your address and a time for me to visit you, I'll be there. I think I'll be good for PSUs after all, I found a working one. :thanks:

Very much appreciated once again.
Many thanks and best regards,
-Dale

Bread bins collected, leaving feedback now :)

Cheers,

Thanks once again mate - got one of them fully working straight away without any problems, the second one shouldn't be difficult to repair. Perfect - thanks once again for your kindness and for the helpful conversation we had.

I've left feedback for you also.

Best regards,
-Dale (y)

Excellent, let me know when you`ve written some tracks, would be cool to check out your tracker talents ;) All this talk is making me want to dig out PT2.3a this weekend, but the wife would kill me!

Cheers,

If this transaction is completed, I will close the thread. Let me know via PM if you need it re-opened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom