Deactivated
Rating - 100%
119   0   0
Country
S
Region
G
Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone would be interested in my Sony PSP 1.5 (you all know what this is). It's in mint condition and running one of the latest firmwares (5.0 M33-3 which can play PS1 games straight from the memory card). It's boxed and comes with a Sony 8gb Pro Duo Mark 2 memory card for all your gaming goodness, power supply, carry case, spiderman film, Ridge Racer 2 game, PC transfer and Charge cable etc.

Looking for £75 including postage in the UK.

Any questions - just ask and if you want to see my ebay seller status to verify my record, my username is sipstrassi.

Cheers

John

Attachments

• DSC02416.JPG
    DSC02416.JPG
    33.4 KB · Views: 2
  • DSC02423.JPG
    DSC02423.JPG
    26.4 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC02424.JPG
    DSC02424.JPG
    51.3 KB · Views: 2
  • DSC02425.JPG
    DSC02425.JPG
    60.8 KB · Views: 0
Re: Original Sony PSP Japanese Import 1.5

John,

Please post a price for this or the thread will need to be locked. I appreciate that you are gauging interest in the item but that can be done much better when a price is included. In addition, posting without a price can be construed as asking for offers. Please update this as soon as possible.

Thank you,

Heather

Apologies Heather - post updated with more info, pics and a price. I abolutely wasn't looking to start inviting offers. Just wanted to gauge interest until I had more time to update it.

Cheers

John

It's OK John! I appreciate you updating everything so fast. Good luck with the sale!
:thanks:
Heather

Hi - if you mean has it been electronically modded - then no I upgraded the firmware to the custom firmware shown in the pic.

Cheers

John

No-one interested in this then? I'll close the thread at the weekend if not and just keep it :)

Cheers

John

Hi Moderators, if anyone see's this can you please close the thread due to no interest. Cheers

J

OK. But if someone shows up interested in the gear in a (very) near future just drop a PM to a moderator and we re-open this thread. (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom