Flimbo

Banned
Rating - 100%
33   0   3
Country
UK, Bristol
Region
South Gloucestershire
I have an all-in-one Imac G5 PPC with 20" screen.
It has 1.8GHz with an upgraded 2GB DDR Ram.
Running OS X Leopard. Very speedy Mac for this model.
Very clean with official keyboard.
I recently paid £175 for it but now fed up with it and would like to go back to Windows.
I am looking to swap for a PC of the same value or less - depends what you have got.

Hello. I have a Dell here that I never use that I'd be willing to swap. I bought it in 2007 but have used it only a handful of times each year since, I'm a Mac man through and through!

I'd have to check the spec but think its got 1.8 or 2ghz processor. Has a 19 inch LCD monitor with it too.

Sound interesting?

S

Hello. I have a Dell here that I never use that I'd be willing to swap. I bought it in 2007 but have used it only a handful of times each year since, I'm a Mac man through and through!

I'd have to check the spec but think its got 1.8 or 2ghz processor. Has a 19 inch LCD monitor with it too.

Sound interesting?

S

Hi there, I might be interested. What are the full specs of the machine?

Sound interesting?

S

Hi there, I might be interested. What are the full specs of the machine?

Cool. It is:

AMD Athlon 64, 2.41Ghz Processor, 1GB RAM, 150GB HDD. Has XP installed.

The model is Dell Dimension C521. Comes with 19 inch monitor, keyboard and mouse and micro wi-fi USB dongle. Will throw in Escape From Monkey Island on CD-ROM as well! ;-)

Like I say, barely used, so in good and clean condition. I'd be more than happy to do a straight swap with you for your Mac, my dear old Mum has been moaning about her iBook for a while so I've been thinking about getting her a G5 Mac.

Can you confirm all works 100%, no crashes, freezes or kernel panics?

S

hi both this is getting out of hand i will clean up and go from there thanks

hi do you want this closed as you have a new thread or is it a seperate machine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom