AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Country
Scotland
Region
Edinburgh
I have an Apple iBook G3 to offload.

In quite nice condition and fully working as far as I can tell. From its info thing:
Machine Model: PowerBook 4,1
CPU Type PowerPC 750 (33.11)
CPU Speed 600 Mhz
L2 Cache 256KB
Memory 640Mb
Bus Speed 100 Mhz
Boot ROM Version 4.2.7f1

It has an airport card, US keyboard layout (no £ sign that I can see!) and comes with US plug on the charger. UK adapter included.

The battery is present and does hold a charge, but doesn't seem to be the greatest fit. This may be normal as the little lock locks fine.

Photos in the morning (y)

Looking for £65 including UK postage. Offers by PM would be considered. UK only for now.

Last edited:
every 1 lists things i would want AFTER i just spent all my spending money lol..
i just orderd up a bunch of junk yesterday and today and now i have no spending money for a while.:picard

Pics as promised...
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Looks like the hard drive is 10gb, as it displays just over 8gb free.

To help the sale along, what OS is it running?

Sorry to derail this, I have one of these. They are a great PPC Mac laptop and 10.4.11 runs well on one of these.
Good luck with the sale :)

Hi Detrius,

Are you still interested, as you didn't reply to my last PM. Then Amibay went toes up for a bit. She's all boxed for posting (y)

No response from Detrius, so this is open to all parties. Need shot of it, so price reduced and now includes UK postage.

PM sent with offer as welcomed in the first post but withdrawing mate sorry, didnt realise it was a 600 till i re-read it :( Need an 866 to run garagesale.

Cheers,

Could a kind mod please shift this to the Apple section? I may have more interest if I posted in the right place :picard

Thanks John! :)

Last edited:
iBook received today and seems to be in excellent condition and full of software! So, I already left feedback for Steve and I'd like to thank him once again. (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom