Various PC items for sale (RAM Graphics card Motherboard and CPU Combo etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

austinsom

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
72   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Region
Dorset
Having recently stripped down a PC I have the following items to dispose as apparently they are getting in the way :LOL:

All prices below include cheapest available postage to the United Kingdom. This is at the buyers risk. I am happy to quote for insured postage, with only the difference then needing to be paid. As always, postage worldwide is available, please just ask!

PC2100 DDR

1 x 256MB - £2 SOLD to imaga_050

1 x 512MB - £5 SOLD to imaga_050

PC2700 DDR

1 x 256MB - £2.50 SOLD to imaga_050

1 x 1GB Matched Pair (2 x 512MB) Corsair VS RAM - £12 - Sold to imaga_050

HP Pavilion midi tower case, complete with PSU, CD-writer, DVD-ROM drive and 56k modem £10 + postage, or £25 posted if taken with the motherboard and CPU combo. This basically makes the Mobo and CPU free!

FIC VG31 microATX maindboard complete with Northwood P4 2.66Ghz CPU and heatsink (limited to 2 Ghz by BIOS but this can probably be removed). Complete with backplate. IDE cables are avilable if required, just ask. - £12

Celeron SL68D 1.8Ghz CPU - £2.20

Hercules 3D Prophet 4000XT 64MG AGP Graphics card with TV out - £9 (£5 if taken with case and mobo combo)

As always payment is to be made by PayPal gift, or buyer pays fees of 4.4% (PayPal's quoted fees do not cover what they take for some reason).

If buying multiple items there may be a small discount, please ask, although do please remember postage is included ;)

Enjoy the football :unsure:

Last edited:
Declaring interest in: 1 x 1GB Matched Pair (2 x 512MB) Corsair VS RAM - £12
depending on postage price to Sweden?

@ Johnim - Thanks for posting the link for the motherboard specs, I completely forgot about that and also adding the pictures I took :oops:

@ imaga_050 - Postage to Sweden is £2.70 standard airmail with no insurance/tracking or with a signature and some tracking £7.85. I have also sent you a PM with these details (y)

@ Thread - Pictures of all items added can't be added directly for some reason. I will see if I can post something later, sorry for the delay :roll:

Yes, will pay ASAP money is floating in cyberspace on the way to my paypal account

---------- Post added at 20:55 ---------- Previous post was at 20:45 ----------

Payment sent now via paypal.

Payment received, Corsair RAM will be posted Thursday as agreed (y)

Photos now added of remaining items.

Attachments

• DSCF4762.JPG
    DSCF4762.JPG
    141.4 KB · Views: 0
  • DSCF4764.JPG
    DSCF4764.JPG
    134.8 KB · Views: 1
  • DSCF4763.JPG
    DSCF4763.JPG
    133 KB · Views: 0
  • DSCF4766.JPG
    DSCF4766.JPG
    169.2 KB · Views: 0
  • DSCF4771.JPG
    DSCF4771.JPG
    75.1 KB · Views: 0
  • DSCF4767.JPG
    DSCF4767.JPG
    172.8 KB · Views: 0
Payment received from imaga_050. Package to be sent next Tuesday as agreed. Tracking details will be provided by PM at that time (y)

New item added:

HP Pavilion mini ATX tower case and PSU, CD-writer, DVD-ROM, 56k Modem. As a bonus I'll include the motherboard and CPU combo. I keep tripping over the case, so it needs to go. For that reason I'll offer the case, motherboard, CPU, PSU, CD-RW and DVD-ROM for £25 posted.

Pictures can be added on request.

Never mind this post it went into the wrong thread!

Skickat från min HTC Desire via Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom