Sold ZX81 + 16kb RAM pack

Status
Not open for further replies.

d0m

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Country
London, UK
I still can't see the bottom of the box...

If you want to collect, I'm located in SW17, or I can bring stuff into Bank/Liverpool St/Moorgate areas of London if it's not too heavy. Of course, I can always post.

Payment via paypal, please either pay the fees yourself or gift.

ZX81 & 16kb RAM pack

ZX81, PSU and Stonechip Electronics ZX-Panda 16kb expandable RAM pack.

Turns on, keys work, LED on RAM pack lights up. None of my TVs (including an old 80's vintage CRT) can correctly tune in due to the lack of colour signal. This results in a black on grey display which is somewhat tricky to view.

Case has some scratches and marks on top. But all 4 feet are present.

ZX81 £15 + £6.30 pp (uk first)
Ram Pack £5 + pp

Recorded would be an extra 0.95.

Attachments

• zx81.jpg
    zx81.jpg
    186.6 KB · Views: 0
  • zx81-2.jpg
    zx81-2.jpg
    193.2 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
The ZX81 is black & white only, mate.

Too bad I'm after the base unit only, otherwise I'll buy this one. I'm plenty of 16Mb packs @home.

Yeah, I think most ZX81s (well early ones with the original ULA) either need a ZXVID mod or a ULA2 to display on those new-fangled colour TVs. I'm too scared to turn on my ZX80 to see if that has the same problem.

I've no qualms with splitting it.

I've no qualms with splitting it.

If you wish to split you will need to add split prices but I'm sure I've no need to remind you of that (y)

Dave G :cool:

OK, I'm interested! Postage for just the base unit to Brazil, good sir?

I'm interested in both together if the rkauer sale falls through. (But not interested if I can't have both, lol)

Seller is wiling to send to UK, mate. All yours.(y)

I'll wait for when a base unit pops up.:blased:

Sorry rkauer had an early night so I missed your post. Good luck in your search.

Pm received from binox.

Received today, working great (It's useful to have a hand tunable TV sitting around). Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom