Not open for further replies.

dame1701

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Gloucestershire
Hi guys I'm looking for a working CPC 6128 Plus in good condition. No need for the monitor and it doesn't matter if the disc drive is no longer working as long as the rest of the machine is ok!

Please let me know if you have me to sell - would be best if it comes with the BASIC cartridge.

I'm not willing to pay a ridiculous price so please consider this before positing!

Many thanks,

Damien

Changed thread prefix to Wanted for you buddy (y)

Best of luck :)

That fantastic thanks dude, although I've been browsing the forums on here for some time that was my first post!

Forgot to mention in the original post, I don't mind if it's a non-uk machine with a different keyboard layout. I see the machines quite often on French EBay but also no one has yet wanted to ship to the UK :(.

Last edited:
Hi Mate,

I need to have a look in my collection, I may have what you're looking for .

Hi Kris,

That would be fantastic! I'm basically looking for a 6128 plus to develop some retro games on - back in the day I only had a 6128 so never got a chance to get acquainted with the features on the plus. Keep me posted - no massive rush, due to other commitments, I won't be in a position to make a purchase until 20th of August if that's ok?

Also I have a working Archimedes A3000 and a working Amiga A1200 (sadly missing trapdoor though I may have it somewhere) would be willing to do a swap with either of these if that would be of any interest.

Thanks again,

Damien

Many thanks Amstrad, I'm in negotiations with Kris right now but thank you for your offer.

Kris, you have PM!

Kris, it was an absolute pleasure. I hope you thoroughly enjoy the A3000. Remember if you need anything - just get in touch. Hopefully the Burning Rubber and Basic cartridge will arrive soon, then I can get up and running on the plus :).

Burning Rubber cartridge arrived and machine now works perfectly. Thank you Kris for this wonderful computer!

Hi Dame,

That's a good news ! Hope to deal with you ance again in the future, it was a great pleasure.

Thread can be close now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom