Official Microsoft Xbox 360 Force Feedback Wireless Steering Wheel and Pedals **REDUCED TO CLEAR**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sardine

Staff member
Staff Moderator
Blogger
Rating - 100%
254   0   0
Country
England
Region
Merseyside
Official Microsoft Xbox 360 Force Feedback Wireless Steering Wheel and Pedals

comes with Project Gotham Racing 3 (Includes racing wheel drivers)

No box, in excellent condition.

£45+ P&P + Fees (WAS £50)

33vp4wn.jpg

Last edited:
I spent months looking for one of these things.
but after having bought one i say it was one of my better purchaces. I had to add bigger springs to the throttle and break so they were heavier to push down on, but once i did that i turned off abs in forza, and then spent the next week or so proacticing untill i started to get the same lap times as i could with a controller then a futher week or so of using it and i was beating my bestest game pad lap times..

These thingys are awesome if you play a lot of forza and formula 1 2011 .
they take a while to get used to, and you may at 1st think "well my times were better with the controller"
But noting makes forza come alive compared to force feedback on the steering wheel letting you know you over cooked that corner just in time for you to ease off and correct your mistake, But its even more fun to just start lauging your ass of fand trying to wrestle the thing in to sumbission as you hurtle off course with the steering wheel fighting you all the way.

Hmm i guess i really do need to stop posting in for sale threads when i dont want to buy something.

But i just had to mention i think this particular wheel is awesome.(y)

the ONLY let down with this setup is when connected to the PC via Wireless Gaming Receiver you dont get force feed back. Microsoft felt there was no need to add it to the drivers for PC :(

great on the xbox (I liked it in Test Drive Unlimited with a large rear wheel drive car) :D

selling due to needing space, needing a mobo for my son and my baking of my VGA only lasted a few weeks, its gone poof again.

Declaring interesting. PM'in question.

Withdrawing interest as my PM was ignored.

Withdrawing interest as my PM was ignored.

OK no problem, been busy and at work.

Not that it matters but, brother in law is using it, I've got a box big enough, was going to get it back this weekend but nvm, thanks anyway.

Btw I answered his 1st pm but forgot to reply too 2nd. My bad....

Gonna give Sardine a second chance and declaire interest one more time.

Will get price ASAP. Off work ill. Poor 3ys old boy got it Friday and I started yesterday. Not very nice not being able to stay too far from bathroom. I can live with that its the sleep deprivation that bugs me.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom