29   0   0
Country
Sweden
Region
Västerbotten
  • Road avenger for Mega CD pal, compete sans spine card - 2 euros + p&p
  • Black & white + special creatures, complete - 4 euros + p&p
  • Under a killing moon, all four discs, no box or manual - 4 euros + p&p
  • Phantasmagoria, complete with jewel cases and manual sans big box - 8 euros + p&p
  • Full throttle, complete with jewel case and manual sans big box - 5 euros + p&p
  • System shock 2, disc and jewel case only - 10 euros + p&p
  • Thief deadly shadows, freebie from magazine - FREE to the first purchaser upon declaring interest in this!

• Night trap for Mega CD pal, complete sans spine card - 2 euros + p&p -- SOLD to highlandcattle
  • Rise of the dragon for Sega CD NTSC, complete with foam - 15 euros + p&p -- SOLD to slk486

Cheers

550b144b-ebe6-22cf.jpg

UPDATED:
Now splitting.

UPDATED:
Now slashing prices and bumping!

Skickat från min ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T via Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
If you ever consider selling them individually, I'd be interested in System Shock 2.

I'm actually more for a swap with software for aforementioned systems. Anything but sport titles, (except, you know, party sports such as Mario Kart, Snowboard Kids, Speedball, etc)

Update, now splitting!

Intereste in Rise of the Dragon, pending postage quote to Denmark, please.

Declaring interest in night trap plus shipping to belgium

Haven't checked exact weights but it should go for a around 7 euros non-insured and 14 euros with insurance. This is based upon an estimate weight of 250 grams, so I'll have to double check when I get home.

---------- Post added at 08:37 ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 ----------

I have to double check weight and size, but I'm guessing the SegaCD games weigh in a few more grams and should therefore cost around 11-12 euros non-insured and around 18 insured.
I'll double check when I get home!
Cheers

---------- Post added at 08:46 ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 ----------

If you ever consider selling them individually, I'd be interested in System Shock 2.

Shipping costs to Greece 7 euros trackable.

I have to double check weight and size, but I'm guessing the SegaCD games weigh in a few more grams and should therefore cost around 11-12 euros non-insured and around 18 insured.

They're around 250g +/- depending on manual thickness :)

In any case I'd rather pay for a bit heavier item, in exchange for a good sturdy box. Those Sega-CD cases are rather fragile in post I've experienced.

In any case I'd rather pay for a bit heavier item, in exchange for a good sturdy box. Those Sega-CD cases are rather fragile in post I've experienced.

I hear what you're saying, I'll pack it in a box with bubble wraps inside. Give me a day or two and I'll have the exact cost by the end of the week.
Cheers!

I've snugged it inside a shoe box with package foam and bubblewraps, it weighs in on 500g. Sending insured, non-trackable costs 17 euro to Denmark. Small packet, non-insured and non-trackable is 12 euros. It's packaged and ready to go, if you're still interested PM me address. Cheers

---------- Post added at 19:03 ---------- Previous post was at 18:50 ----------

Declaring interest in night trap plus shipping to belgium

Game and shipping to Belgium would be 10 euros as small, non-insured packet. With insurance as non-trackable package costs a total of 16 euros shipped.

Posted both Rise of the Dragon and Night Trap today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom