Closed WTB ImpactVision 24 A2000 video slot adapter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: WTB ImpactVision 24 A2000 video slot adapter

Thats gunno be a son of a gun to find. :|
Please consider editing your Profile so folk know where in the World you are.

Good Luck. :)

Wow that quite an obscure bit of kit,

I have just looked this item up on amiga.resource.cx a very interesting bit of kit indeed.

I am wondering would you have a high quality picture of the reverse side of the board, looking at it, its quite passive and I believe can easily be fabricated quite cheaply :)

there were two on ebay, two or three months ago, they went for 3 and 5€...I missed them both...

krakonos said:
there were two on ebay, two or three months ago, they went for 3 and 5€...I missed them both...

:shock:

@Zetr0

From these pics, they seem very "busy" on the bak side

Btw, I spoke with the guy in the duch shop last week. Seems like he has a lot of kit in stock. but his prices are stiff, and he only do business with countries that use the € (euro currency). But he sure have a little something something in his inventory...

EDIT: Seems to be other hardware *blush*

Its a different card Arnljot. The card shown on first post is an adapter card for the A2000, that then plugs into the IV24 card via the Ribbon Cable, which has to be fitted in a Zorro Slot in an A2000 afaik.

The pics you show are the Main IV24 card which just goes into the Video Slot on A3000/4000 Miggys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom