Blogger
Rating - 100%
205   0   0
Country
England-Shire, UK
Region
High Wycombe,UK
relisting

Passing on a big bundle o' Amstrad 6128 goodness. £90 plus £7 postage as its quite a significant amount altogether. I'm not considering splits at this time.

Amstrad 6128. No screen. Definitely not mint but works well. Audio picks up from the external port only for some unknown reason (lead built into the RGB cables)

Plus a neat "sinclair shop" dedicated PSU and RGB /audio cable, pics taken from the TV so you can see how high quality this is. you'll need a kettle lead

No floppy drive as the space can be used to house the hxc internally if desired. Note the HXC is presently mounted outside as per the pic off a custom cable, but can go back inside easily.

1 x Lotharek built HXC floppy emulator board and LCD, takes an SD card and the amstrad reads a menu of games/ application disk images, then boots directly from that. I think its got an 8GB card in it right now which I've myself jammed full with 'stuff' as per the pics - but please note the card will be supplied blank, maybe a few PD demo's (buyer can ask me seperately if want any demos, pointers etc ) so the pics are illustrative only.

The hxc can also be used on a number of systems of course.

Comes with a really neat amstrad menu / software loader so all image choice /slot loading /booting can be done via software, no need to touch the hxc at all!

uk only, paypal gift only from the buyer, signed-for/insured delivery service only.

any questions please ask, Iain

Attachments

• fjfhjgh.jpg
    fjfhjgh.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 0
  • imajjgffge.jpg
    imajjgffge.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 0
  • imaggge.jpg
    imaggge.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 0
  • imasfgsfgge.jpg
    imasfgsfgge.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 0
  • imattge.jpg
    imattge.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 0
  • ggg.jpg
    ggg.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 0
  • i5mage.jpg
    i5mage.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 0
Great news, the parcels have arrived as arranged, I have just unpacked them and everything is working fine (y)

Feedback left and I am off to learn a bit more about the HXC :)

All the best,
Allen (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom