Closed ZX Sinclair Spectrum + Commodore Amiga 500 + Lots of items (All as new and full working)

Status
Not open for further replies.

j_sntos

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Country
Portugal
Region
Algarve - Faro
Hi guys, i'm selling a big pack including a ZX Sinclair Spectrum + and a Commodore Amiga 500, this two items are boxed and as good as you get (without any yellowing) as new. With this package goes a lot of extras like:

- Sinclair k7 games
- Sinclair Gun
- Sinclair Joystick
- Sinclair adaptor
- 1 x quickshot joystick (for Amiga)
- 1 x quickshot joystick (for PC, but it can be adapted to Amiga)
- Sinclair PSU and TV/Data Recorder cables

I'm opening to proposals but i've got something in mind. Please PM me. Cheers.
Shipped from Portugal

a4h8x99th

Hi,

Nice package mate :)

But you must state a price (take a look at the rules) and in the case you want to split, you need to set a price for each item.

AmiBay is not an auction site:
You must state an asking price for any item you wish to sell. If you do not know how much your item is worth, you will need to do some research. For further guidance see this section on price driving.

Asking for Offers:
You must not list something as "open to offers." However, you can declare a price and then state, "or near offers". You are under no obligation to accept a lower offer, however you must inform your prospective buyer that you are not accepting it. You should give your prospective buyer an opportunity to revise their offer before moving on to the next-in-line.

Also check your pics link as I cannot see....

:coffee:

Can someone close this thread, i've duplicate for mistake. There's another with photos on it. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom