Not open for further replies.

prot88

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Country
France
Region
Vosges
I search for a working PAL 220V C64C (with PSU) to fit with my new 1541 II.
No box needed.

I will also study "old" C64 proposals.

C64 for sale

C64 for sale

Hallo, now that you found a drive and you're searching for a c64 Pal, i have mine for sale in very good condition for about 30 euro plus shipping, because I want to buy a 128 :)

I am also selling my original Final Cartridge 3 (great condition too) for another 30, you would get it in the same box (y)

Hate to see that go but I'm saving to get a 1541 ultimate!

Sam

Make me an offer for the C64 + shipping to France with tracking please (without Final Cartridge) please.

italian post office adventure

italian post office adventure

I'm just back from the post office. I thought it would take just some minutes to weight everything and get a quote, but... the main scale was broken. I had to wait in line for 40 minutes to have them weight every piece in the smaller mail scale. And then, no price on the website for the economical international shipping.

So the quotes are... :wooha:

40€+ for the shipping ONLY from Italy to France... fast route

20€ to ship the c64 only without psu...:picard

Incredible I know. The unit is in good clean condition and no yellowing, but I know that's expensive. Let me know... going to open a amirant thread...

I'm just back from the post office. I thought it would take just some minutes to weight everything and get a quote, but... the main scale was broken. I had to wait in line for 40 minutes to have them weight every piece in the smaller mail scale. And then, no price on the website for the economical international shipping.

So the quotes are... :wooha:

40€+ for the shipping ONLY from Italy to France... fast route

20€ to ship the c64 only without psu...:picard

Incredible I know. The unit is in good clean condition and no yellowing, but I know that's expensive. Let me know... going to open a amirant thread...

Hi sam i used mailboxes etc to ship to Prot88 it is fast ups shipping and the price was near 48 euros ... but in 4 max 5 days the box will be to prot

Thread to be closed.

I have found my beauty in France with evil bay.. :picard

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom